Washington Nationals vs Baltimore Orioles Betting Odds & Game Analysis | September 14
The Baltimore Orioles visit the Washington Nationals at Nationals Park, taking the field at 7:05pm ET on Wednesday September 14th, 7:05pm ET. The Washington Nationals are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8.5 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the Major League Baseball game between the Baltimore Orioles and Washington Nationals.
Washington and Baltimore Betting Info
- Each of the Orioles’ last nine games against NL East opponents have gone UNDER the total runs line.
- The Orioles have lost each of their last six games as road favorites following a road win.
Baltimore Orioles Stats
|Team Batting AVG||.235|
|AVG Runs Scored||4.2|
Key Players for Baltimore
- Félix Bautista: 1.60 ERA, 11.91 K/9, 0.82 WHIP
- Michael Baumann: 4.77 ERA, 5.82 K/9, 1.59 WHIP
- Dayton Hall: 11.37 ERA, 11.37 K/9, 2.37 WHIP
- Anthony Santander: .251 Batting Avg, .329 OBP, .456 SLG, .785 OPS, 68 Runs
- Rougned Odor: .199 Batting Avg, .269 OBP, .355 SLG, .624 OPS, 45 Runs
- Adley Rutschman: .254 Batting Avg, .361 OBP, .446 SLG, .807 OPS, 60 Runs
- Ryan Mountcastle: .247 Batting Avg, .297 OBP, .436 SLG, .733 OPS, 57 Runs
- Jorge Mateo: .222 Batting Avg, .270 OBP, .387 SLG, .657 OPS, 55 Runs
- Ramón Urías: .247 Batting Avg, .302 OBP, .412 SLG, .714 OPS, 45 Runs
- Boyce Mullins: .263 Batting Avg, .324 OBP, .405 SLG, .729 OPS, 76 Runs
- Austin Hays: .250 Batting Avg, .305 OBP, .415 SLG, .720 OPS, 59 Runs
- Kyle Stowers: .229 Batting Avg, .288 OBP, .333 SLG, .621 OPS, 4 Runs
Washington Nationals Stats
|Team Batting AVG||.252|
|AVG Runs Scored||3.9|
Key Players for Washington
- Jordan Weems: 6.18 ERA, 9.43 K/9, 1.37 WHIP
- Kyle Finnegan: 3.97 ERA, 9.22 K/9, 1.22 WHIP
- Paolo Espino: 4.24 ERA, 7.06 K/9, 1.29 WHIP
- César Hernández: .250 Batting Avg, .314 OBP, .324 SLG, .638 OPS, 63 Runs
- Riley Adams: .186 Batting Avg, .259 OBP, .294 SLG, .553 OPS, 10 Runs
- Alex Call: .250 Batting Avg, .304 OBP, .481 SLG, .785 OPS, 9 Runs
- Lane Thomas: .254 Batting Avg, .308 OBP, .424 SLG, .732 OPS, 54 Runs
- Louis Voit: .246 Batting Avg, .329 OBP, .405 SLG, .734 OPS, 11 Runs
- Luis García: .290 Batting Avg, .301 OBP, .428 SLG, .729 OPS, 23 Runs
- Nelson Cruz: .234 Batting Avg, .313 OBP, .337 SLG, .650 OPS, 50 Runs
- Victor Robles: .224 Batting Avg, .283 OBP, .304 SLG, .587 OPS, 40 Runs
- Ildemaro Vargas: .325 Batting Avg, .360 OBP, .470 SLG, .830 OPS, 13 Runs
The Nationals and Orioles have met three times this season, with the Nationals winning once and the Orioles winning twice. Their most recent matchup on September 13, 2022 ended 4-3 with the Baltimore Orioles taking the win.
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analyst.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Odds across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
Colts vs. Titans Player Props | Isaiah Rodgers | Week 4
The Indianapolis Colts host the Tennessee Titans at Lucas Oil Stadium on Sunday, October 2nd, with the opening kickoff set for 1:00pm EST. The Colts are 3.5-point favorites in the matchup, with the Over/Under set at 43. …
Packers vs. Patriots Player Props | Myles Bryant | Week 4
The Green Bay Packers host the New England Patriots at Lambeau Field on Sunday, October 2nd, with the opening kickoff set for 4:00pm EST. The Packers are 9.5-point favorites in the matchup, with the Over/Under set at 41. …
Packers vs. Patriots Player Props | Kyle Dugger | Week 4
Panthers vs. Cardinals Player Props | Terrace Marshall Jr. | Week 4
The Carolina Panthers host the Arizona Cardinals at Bank of America Stadium on Sunday, October 2nd, with the opening kickoff set for 4:00pm EDT. The Panthers are 1-point favorites in the matchup, with the Over/Under set at 44. …
Lions vs. Seahawks Player Props | D’Andre Swift | Week 4
The Detroit Lions host the Seattle Seahawks at Ford Field on Sunday, October 2nd, with the opening kickoff set for 1:00pm EST. The Lions are 4-point favorites in the matchup, with the Over/Under set at 48. …