Washington Nationals vs Atlanta Braves Betting Odds & Game Analysis | July 14
The Atlanta Braves visit the Washington Nationals at Nationals Park, taking the field at 7:05pm ET on Thursday July 14th, 7:05pm ET. The Washington Nationals are 2-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 9.5 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the Major League Baseball game between the Atlanta Braves and Washington Nationals.
Washington and Atlanta Betting Info
- Each of the last five games between the Braves and Nationals at Nationals Park have gone OVER the total runs line.
- The Braves have won each of their last 12 night games against teams that held a losing record.
Atlanta Braves Stats
|Team Batting AVG||.249|
|AVG Runs Scored||4.7|
Key Players for Atlanta
- Jackson Stephens: 3.03 ERA, 8.80 K/9, 1.15 WHIP
- William Smith: 3.18 ERA, 10.06 K/9, 1.38 WHIP
- Ian Anderson: 4.99 ERA, 7.69 K/9, 1.51 WHIP
- Travis d’Arnaud: .262 Batting Avg, .312 OBP, .468 SLG, .780 OPS, 35 Runs
- Orlando Arcia: .248 Batting Avg, .324 OBP, .360 SLG, .684 OPS, 11 Runs
- Michael Riley: .284 Batting Avg, .348 OBP, .568 SLG, .916 OPS, 52 Runs
- Dansby Swanson: .294 Batting Avg, .351 OBP, .477 SLG, .828 OPS, 55 Runs
- Adam Duvall: .204 Batting Avg, .269 OBP, .383 SLG, .652 OPS, 37 Runs
- Marcell Ozuna: .226 Batting Avg, .282 OBP, .418 SLG, .700 OPS, 41 Runs
- Eddie Rosario: .149 Batting Avg, .200 OBP, .257 SLG, .457 OPS, 7 Runs
- Matthew Olson: .251 Batting Avg, .340 OBP, .476 SLG, .816 OPS, 40 Runs
- Michael Harris II: .283 Batting Avg, .317 OBP, .491 SLG, .808 OPS, 28 Runs
Washington Nationals Stats
|Team Batting AVG||.248|
|AVG Runs Scored||3.8|
Key Players for Washington
- Paolo Espino: 3.42 ERA, 7.00 K/9, 1.23 WHIP
- Juan Soto: .245 Batting Avg, .402 OBP, .490 SLG, .892 OPS, 54 Runs
- César Hernández: .240 Batting Avg, .302 OBP, .302 SLG, .604 OPS, 42 Runs
- Keibert Ruiz: .258 Batting Avg, .316 OBP, .361 SLG, .677 OPS, 22 Runs
- Maikel Franco: .234 Batting Avg, .265 OBP, .351 SLG, .616 OPS, 25 Runs
- Lane Thomas: .230 Batting Avg, .286 OBP, .393 SLG, .679 OPS, 31 Runs
- Yadiel Hernandez: .269 Batting Avg, .311 OBP, .414 SLG, .725 OPS, 21 Runs
- Luis García: .302 Batting Avg, .312 OBP, .430 SLG, .742 OPS, 13 Runs
- Nelson Cruz: .240 Batting Avg, .324 OBP, .362 SLG, .686 OPS, 39 Runs
- Joshua Bell: .298 Batting Avg, .380 OBP, .480 SLG, .860 OPS, 44 Runs
In the last 5 matchups between the Nationals and Braves, the Nationals won none and the Braves won five times. Their most recent matchup on July 10, 2022 ended 4-3 with the Atlanta Braves taking the win.
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analyst.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Odds across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
Yankees vs. Red Sox Player Props | Jose Trevino | Friday
The New York Yankees visit the Boston Red Sox at Fenway Park, taking the field at 7:10pm ET on Friday August 12th. The Boston Red Sox are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 9 runs…
Yankees vs. Red Sox Player Props | Andrew Benintendi | Friday
White Sox vs. Tigers Player Props | Gavin Sheets | Friday
The Detroit Tigers visit the Chicago White Sox at Guaranteed Rate Field, taking the field at 7:10pm ET on Friday August 12th. The Detroit Tigers are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8 runs…
White Sox vs. Tigers Player Props | Andrew Vaughn | Friday
Washington Nationals vs San Diego Padres Betting Odds & Game Analysis | August 12
The San Diego Padres visit the Washington Nationals at Nationals Park, taking the field at 7:05pm ET on Friday August 12th, 7:05pm ET. The Washington Nationals are 2-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 9 runs…