Washington Huskies vs Texas Longhorns Betting Odds & Game Analysis | December 29
The Texas Longhorns 8-4 visit the Washington Huskies 10-2 at Alamodome, taking the field at 9:00pm EST on Thursday, December 29th. The Huskies are 3-point underdogs in the game.
The Over/Under for the game is set at 66 points.
Welcome to BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Washington Huskies Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Washington
- The Washington Huskies are currently 10-2 on the season.
- The Huskies are averaging 40.8 points per game. Longhorns are averaging 35.7 points per game for a predicted total of 76.42, which is 10.42 more than the current Over/Under of 66.
- The Washington Huskies are currently averaging 521.67 yards per game, and the Texas Longhorns are giving up 362.00.
- The Huskies have turned over the ball 10 times this season, 3 less than the Longhorns have forced (13).
Washington Huskies Stat Rankings
|Rushing Yards Allowed||1525||66|
|Passing Yards Allowed||2900||181|
|Rushing TDs Allowed||13||11|
|Passing TDs Allowed||25||19|
Key Players for Washington
- Michael Penix Jr. leads Washington with 4354 passing yards (362.83 ypg) on 330-of-500 passing with 29 touchdowns compared to 7 interceptions this season. He also adds 86 rushing yards (7.17 ypg) on 32 carries while scoring 4 touchdowns on the ground.
- Wayne Taulapapa has carried the ball 126 times for a team-high 779 yards (64.92 per game), with 10 touchdowns this year.
- Rome Odunze’s 1088 receiving yards (98.91 yards per game) lead the team. He has 70 receptions with 7 touchdowns.
Texas Longhorns Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Texas
- The Texas Longhorns are currently 8-4 on the season.
- The Longhorns are averaging 35.7 points per game. Combining with Huskies’ 40.8 points per game gives a total of 76.42, which is 10.42 more than the current Over/Under of 66.
- The Texas Longhorns are currently averaging 430.33 yards per game, and the Washington Huskies are giving up 368.75.
- The Longhorns have turned over the ball 12 times this season, the same as the Huskies have forced (12).
Texas Longhorns Stat Rankings
|Rushing Yards Allowed||1476||52|
|Passing Yards Allowed||2868||177|
|Rushing TDs Allowed||13||11|
|Passing TDs Allowed||16||10|
Key Players for Texas
- Quinn Ewers leads Texas with 1808 passing yards (200.89 ypg) on 141-of-249 passing with 14 touchdowns compared to 6 interceptions this season. He also adds -58 rushing yards (-6.44 ypg) on 20 carries while scoring 1 touchdowns on the ground.
- Bijan Robinson has carried the ball 258 times for a team-high 1580 yards (131.67 per game), with 18 touchdowns this year.
- Xavier Worthy’s 676 receiving yards (56.33 yards per game) lead the team. He has 53 receptions with 9 touchdowns.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for football bettors new and old alike.
We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best legal sportsbooks to bet on college football.
Support us by signing up to one of the regulated sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
About the author
He is a sports nut that has spent his whole life watching every sport on offer in the United Kingdom. In 2015, he started watching Football and Bas...[Read full bio]