Warriors vs. Trail Blazers Player Props | Draymond Green | Wednesday
Draymond Green and the Golden State Warriors are facing off against the Portland Trail Blazers on Wednesday at 10:00 PM ET.
In this piece, we take a look at all of Green’s prop bets for this matchup, and provide stats and trends to help you figure out the best wagers.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Draymond Green’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Green Season Stats
- Green paces his team in both rebounds (8.0) and assists (7.6) per game, and also averages 8.2 points. At the other end, he posts 1.4 steals and 1.0 blocks.
- The 8.2 points Green has scored per game this season is 0.3 fewer than his prop bet over/under set for Wednesday (8.5).
- Green has averaged 8.0 rebounds per game, 0.5 more than his prop bet for Wednesday’s game (7.5).
- Green has recorded 15.8 combined points and assists per game, 0.3 more than his PA prop bet total for Wednesday’s matchup (15.5).
- Green’s point total has gone over 8.5 points 10 times in the 23 games he’s appeared in this season.
- Green’s single-game rebound total has gone over 7.5 boards 14 times over 23 games played this season.
Green’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Portland
- Green is averaging 0.1 fewer points per game against the Trail Blazers than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Green pulls down 7.5 rebounds per game in matchups with the Trail Blazers, which equals his prop total for this contest.
- Green averages 6.7 assists in matchups with the Trail Blazers, 0.8 fewer than his prop bet total for this game.
- In matchups with the Trail Blazers, Green averages 0.9 made threes per game, 0.4 more than this contest’s over/under.
- Green’s combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Trail Blazers is 22.6, which is 0.9 less than his prop over/under for this matchup.
- Green combines for 15.9 points and rebounds per game against the Trail Blazers. That is 0.4 more than his PR prop bet over/under for this game.
- Green puts up 15.1 combined points and assists in his matchups with the Trail Blazers, 0.4 less than his prop bet total in this game.
Portland Trail Blazers Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!