Warriors vs. Trail Blazers Player Props | Draymond Green | Friday
Draymond Green and the Golden State Warriors hit the court against the Portland Trail Blazers on Friday at 10:00 PM ET.
In this piece, we take a look at all of Green’s prop bets for this matchup, and provide stats and trends to help you figure out the best wagers.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Draymond Green’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Green Season Stats
- Green paces his team in both rebounds (8.0) and assists (7.6) per game, and also puts up 7.9 points. Defensively, he posts 1.1 steals and 0.8 blocked shots.
- Green’s 7.9 points per game average is 0.6 less than Friday’s over/under.
- Green has grabbed 8.0 rebounds per game, 0.5 more than his prop bet for Friday’s game (7.5).
- Green’s combined points and rebounds average (15.9 per game) is 0.6 fewer than the over/under of 16.5 set in Friday’s matchup.
- Green has put up more than 8.5 points seven times this season (through 17 games).
- Green’s single-game rebound total has exceeded 7.5 boards 10 times through 17 games played this season.
Green’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Portland
- Green averages 8.3 points per game against the Trail Blazers, 0.2 fewer than his over/under for this outing.
- Green pulls down 7.5 rebounds per game in matchups against the Trail Blazers, the same as his prop total for this contest.
- Green averages 6.5 assists in matchups with the Trail Blazers, 1.0 fewer than his prop bet total for this game.
- In matchups with the Trail Blazers, Green averages one made three per game, 0.5 more than this contest’s over/under.
- Green’s PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the Trail Blazers is 2.2 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this contest.
- Green averages 15.8 combined points and rebounds in games against the Trail Blazers, which is 0.7 less than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
- Green has averaged 14.8 combined points and assists per game against the Trail Blazers, 1.7 more than his prop bet total in this matchup.
Portland Trail Blazers Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!