Warriors vs. Trail Blazers Player Props | Andrew Wiggins | Wednesday
The Golden State Warriors, with Andrew Wiggins, hit the court against the Portland Trail Blazers on Wednesday at 10:00 PM ET.
In this story, we are digging into Wiggins’ stats and trends to help you find the top picks among his prop bets for this outing.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Andrew Wiggins’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Wiggins Season Stats
- Wiggins averages 18.7 points, 4.4 rebounds and 1.7 assists per contest. Defensively, he puts up 0.8 steals and 0.5 blocks.
- The 18.7 points Wiggins has scored per game this season is 0.2 more than his prop bet over/under set for Wednesday (18.5).
- Wiggins has averaged 0.1 fewer rebounds per game (4.4) than his prop bet total in Wednesday’s game (4.5).
- Wiggins has racked up 20.4 combined points and assists per game, 0.1 fewer than his PA prop bet total for Wednesday’s game (20.5).
- Wiggins has appeared in 24 games this season, totaling more than 18.5 points in 10 of them.
- Wiggins’ single-game rebound total has been higher than 4.5 boards 11 times over 24 games played this season.
Wiggins’ Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Portland
- Wiggins is averaging 3.3 more points per game against the Trail Blazers than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Wiggins averages 4.7 rebounds in games against the Trail Blazers. That is 0.2 more than his prop total (4.5) for this contest.
- Wiggins averages 2.3 assists in matchups with the Trail Blazers, 0.2 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this game.
- In games against the Trail Blazers, Wiggins averages 0.1 more made three-pointers (1.6) than this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- Wiggins has a combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Trail Blazers that is 3.3 higher than his prop bet over/under for this contest.
- Wiggins accumulates 26.5 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Trail Blazers, which is 3.0 more than his PR prop bet over/under for this outing.
- Wiggins’ 24.1 combined points and assists in games against the Trail Blazers are 3.6 more than his prop in this matchup.
Portland Trail Blazers Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!