Warriors vs. Trail Blazers Player Props | Andrew Wiggins | Friday
The Golden State Warriors, including Andrew Wiggins, will take the court against the Portland Trail Blazers on Friday at 10:00 PM ET.
Let’s break down all of Wiggins’ prop bets for this contest, looking at stats and trends to choose the top value picks.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Andrew Wiggins’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Wiggins Season Stats
- Wiggins is averaging 19.1 points, 1.6 assists and 4.4 rebounds per contest.
- Friday’s over/under for Wiggins is 19.5 points. That’s 0.4 more than his season average of 19.1.
- Wiggins’ per-game rebound average — 4.4 — is 0.1 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Friday’s game (4.5).
- Wiggins has averaged 20.7 combined points and assists per game, 0.8 fewer than his PA prop bet total — 21.5 — for Friday’s game.
- Wiggins has recorded more than 19.5 points five times this season (through 18 games).
- Wiggins’ single-game rebound total has exceeded 4.5 boards eight times in 18 games.
Wiggins’ Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Portland
- Wiggins averages 21.6 points per game against the Trail Blazers, 2.1 more than his over/under for this matchup.
- Wiggins averages 4.6 rebounds in games against the Trail Blazers. That is 0.1 more than his prop total (4.5) for this contest.
- Wiggins dishes out 2.3 assists per game against the Trail Blazers, 0.2 fewer than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Trail Blazers, Wiggins has made the same amount of three-pointers per game as this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- Wiggins has a combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Trail Blazers that is 2.0 higher than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- Wiggins averages 26.2 combined points and rebounds in games against the Trail Blazers, 2.7 more than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
- Wiggins’ 23.9 combined points and assists in games against the Trail Blazers are 2.4 more than his prop in this matchup.
Portland Trail Blazers Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!