Warriors vs. Spurs Player Props | Kevon Looney | Friday
The San Antonio Spurs host the Golden State Warriors on Friday January 13th, 10:18am ET at Alamodome. The San Antonio Spurs are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of 285.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Golden State Warriors is -357. The Warriors are a 8.5-point favorite. The over/under is set at points.
In their first and only matchup this season on November 14, 2022, the Warriors won by a score of 132-95.
Kevon Looney Season Stats
- Kevon Looney averages 6.6 points, 2.8 assists, 8.4 rebounds, and 0.4 steals per contest.
- Looney’s points line for tonight’s matchup vs. San Antonio Spurs is set at 6.5 which is 0.1 less than his season average of 6.6.
- Looney’s assists line for tonight’s matchup vs. San Antonio Spurs is set at 2.5 which is 0.3 less than his season average of 2.8.
- Looney’s rebounds line for tonight’s matchup vs. San Antonio Spurs is set at 9.5 which is 1.1 more than his season average of 8.4.
Kevon Looney Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||REB||AST||3PM||3PT %||FG %|
Kevon Looney Stats vs. San Antonio
- Looney is averaging 2 points per game against the Spurs, 4.5 less than his point prop bet total for this game (6.5).
- Looney averages 4 rebounds per game against the Spurs. That is 5.5 less than his prop total (9.5) for this game.
- Looney averages 4 assists in matchups with the Spurs, 1.5 more than his prop bet total for this game.
San Antonio Spurs Stat Rankings
|Avg Per Game||Rank|
NBA Computer Picks For Player Props
NBA computer player prop picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a seasoned sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account various data points to come up with its prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer picks.
An in-house sports betting analyst performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.