Warriors vs. Raptors Player Props | Stephen Curry | Sunday
Stephen Curry (first in league, 29.5 points per game) and the Golden State Warriors go up against the Toronto Raptors on Sunday at 8:30 PM ET.
Below, we dig into Curry’s stats and trends related to his prop bets, to help you pick out the best wagers for this matchup.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Stephen Curry’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Curry Season Stats
- Curry averages a team-best 29.5 points per game. He is also putting up 6.1 rebounds and 6.5 assists, shooting 46.3% from the field and 41.9% from beyond the arc with 5.7 made 3-pointers per game (first in NBA).
- Curry’s 29.5 points per game average is the same as Sunday’s over/under.
- Curry has averaged 0.6 more rebounds per game (6.1) than his prop bet total in Sunday’s game (5.5).
- Curry’s combined points and rebounds average (35.6 per game) is 1.1 more than the 34.5 PR over/under set in Sunday’s matchup.
- Curry has put up more than 29.5 points six times this season (through 15 games).
- Curry’s single-game rebound total has exceeded 5.5 boards nine times in 15 games.
Curry’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Toronto
- Curry averages 24.6 points per game against the Raptors, 4.9 fewer than his over/under for this matchup.
- Curry grabs 4.9 rebounds per game in matchups against the Raptors, 0.6 less than his prop total for this contest.
- Curry averages 5.7 assists in matchups with the Raptors, 0.8 fewer than his prop bet total for this game.
- In games against the Raptors, Curry averages 2.9 made threes, which is 2.6 fewer than this contest’s over/under.
- Curry’s combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Raptors is 35.2, which is 6.3 less than his prop over/under for this contest.
- Curry accumulates 29.5 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Raptors, and that is 5.0 fewer than his PR prop total for this outing.
- Curry has collected 30.3 combined points and assists per game against the Raptors, 5.2 more than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
Toronto Raptors Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!