Warriors vs. Pistons Player Props | Andrew Wiggins | Friday
Andrew Wiggins and the Golden State Warriors hit the court against the Detroit Pistons on Friday at 7:00 PM ET.
If you’re hoping to bet on Wiggins’ props, we dig into all of the ones set, plus stats and trends, below.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Andrew Wiggins’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Wiggins Season Stats
- Wiggins is averaging 17.7 points, 1.5 assists and 4.1 rebounds per contest.
- Friday’s over/under for Wiggins is 20.5 points. That’s 2.8 more than his season average of 17.7.
- Wiggins has averaged 4.1 rebounds per game, 0.4 fewer than his prop bet in Friday’s game (4.5).
- Wiggins has averaged 19.2 combined points and assists per game, 4.3 fewer than his PA prop bet total — 23.5 — for Friday’s matchup.
- In the 15 games he’s played this season, Wiggins’ point total has exceeded 20.5 points three times.
- Wiggins’ single-game rebound total has been higher than 4.5 boards five times through 15 games played this season.
Wiggins’ Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Detroit
- Wiggins is averaging 1.3 more points per game against the Pistons than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Wiggins collects 4.1 rebounds per game in matchups against the Pistons, 0.4 less than his prop total for this game.
- Wiggins racks up two assists per game against the Pistons, 0.5 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In games against the Pistons, Wiggins averages 1.8 made threes, which is 0.7 fewer than this contest’s over/under.
- Wiggins has a points, rebounds and assists average against the Pistons that is 0.6 lower than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- Wiggins racks up 25.9 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Pistons, which is 0.4 more than his PR prop bet over/under for this outing.
- Wiggins’ 23.8 combined points and assists in games against the Pistons are 0.3 more than his prop in this matchup.
Detroit Pistons Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!