Warriors vs. Pacers Player Props | Stephen Curry | Monday
Stephen Curry (27.1 points per game, third in league) and the Golden State Warriors will face the Indiana Pacers at 7:00 PM ET on Monday.
Below, we take a look at Curry’s stats and trends related to his prop bets, to help you pick out the best wagers for this contest.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Stephen Curry’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Curry Season Stats
- Curry is tops on his squad in points per game (27.1), and also posts 5.6 rebounds and 6.3 assists. Defensively, he averages 1.7 steals (10th in the league) and 0.4 blocked shots.
- The 27.1 points Curry has scored per game this season is 0.4 fewer than his prop bet over/under set for Monday (27.5).
- Curry’s per-game rebound average of 5.6 is 0.1 more than his prop bet over/under in Monday’s game (5.5).
- Curry combines to average 33.4 points and assists per game, 0.1 less than his PA prop bet total (33.5) for Monday’s game.
- Curry has played 25 games this season, totaling more than 27.5 points in nine of them.
- So far this season through 25 games, Curry has pulled down more than 5.5 boards in 12 outings.
Curry’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Indiana
- Curry’s points-per-game average against the Pacers (13.3) is 14.2 fewer than his over/under for this outing.
- Curry averages 3.6 rebounds in games against the Pacers. That is 1.9 less than his prop total (5.5) for this game.
- Curry averages 4.2 assists in matchups with the Pacers, 1.3 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this game.
- In matchups with the Pacers, Curry has made 4.4 fewer three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (6.5).
- Curry’s combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Pacers is 21.1, which is 17.4 less than his prop over/under for this matchup.
- Curry accumulates 16.9 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Pacers, and that is 15.6 fewer than his PR prop bet over/under for this outing.
- Curry’s 17.5 combined points and assists in games against the Pacers are 16.0 less than his prop in this matchup.
Indiana Pacers Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!