Warriors vs. Pacers Player Props | Draymond Green | Monday
Draymond Green and his fellow Golden State Warriors hit the court against the Indiana Pacers on Monday at 7:00 PM ET.
Let’s examine all of Green’s prop bets for this matchup, looking at stats and trends to choose the top value picks.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Draymond Green’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Green Season Stats
- Green paces his team in both rebounds (7.9) and assists (7.4) per contest, and also posts 8.0 points. At the other end, he averages 1.4 steals and 1.0 blocked shots.
- Monday’s over/under for Green is 8.5 points. That’s 0.5 more than his season average of 8.0.
- Green has averaged 0.4 more rebounds per game (7.9) than his prop bet total in Monday’s game (7.5).
- Green has averaged 15.9 combined points and rebounds per game, which is 0.4 more than Monday’s prop bet total of 15.5.
- Green has recorded more than 8.5 points 10 times this season (through 25 games).
- So far through 25 games played, Green has had a rebound total higher than 7.5 boards in 15 contests.
Green’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Indiana
- Green averages 6.7 points per game against the Pacers, 1.8 fewer than his over/under for this matchup.
- Green pulls down five rebounds per game in matchups with the Pacers, 2.5 less than his prop total for this game.
- Green racks up assists against the Pacers at a lower rate — 0.9 less per game — than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In games against the Pacers, Green averages 0.2 fewer made three-pointers (0.3) than this contest’s over/under (0.5).
- Green’s PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the Pacers is 5.2 fewer than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- Green averages 11.7 combined points and rebounds in games against the Pacers, which is 3.8 less than his prop bet over/under in this outing.
- Green’s 13.3 combined points and assists in games against the Pacers are 3.2 less than his prop in this matchup.
Indiana Pacers Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Yankees vs. Rays Player Props | Gleyber Torres | Tuesday
The Tampa Bay Rays visit the New York Yankees at Yankee Stadium, taking the field at 7:05pm ET on Tuesday August 16th. The Tampa Bay Rays are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 7 runs…
White Sox vs. Astros Player Props | Andrew Vaughn | Tuesday
The Houston Astros visit the Chicago White Sox at Guaranteed Rate Field, taking the field at 8:10pm ET on Tuesday August 16th. The Chicago White Sox are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 7 runs…
Washington Nationals vs Chicago Cubs Betting Odds & Game Analysis | August 16
The Chicago Cubs visit the Washington Nationals at Nationals Park, taking the field at 7:05pm ET on Tuesday August 16th, 7:05pm ET. The Washington Nationals are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8.5 runs…
Twins vs. Royals Player Props | Luis Arraez | Tuesday
The Kansas City Royals visit the Minnesota Twins at Target Field, taking the field at 7:40pm ET on Tuesday August 16th. The Kansas City Royals are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8 runs…