Warriors vs. Mavericks Player Props | Stephen Curry | Wednesday
The Golden State Warriors host the Dallas Mavericks on Wednesday May 18th, 9:10pm ET at Chase Center. The Dallas Mavericks are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +170.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Golden State Warriors is -210. The Warriors are a 5-point favorite. The over/under is set at 214.5 points.
The Warriors and Mavericks have met four times this season, with the Warriors winning once and the Mavericks winning three times. Their most recent matchup on March 3, 2022 ended 122-113 with the Dallas Mavericks taking the win.
Stephen Curry Season Stats
- Stephen Curry averages 25.5 points, 6.3 assists, 5.2 rebounds, and 1.3 steals per contest.
- Curry’s points line for tonight’s matchup vs. Dallas Mavericks is set at 27.5 which is 2 more than than his season average of 25.5.
- Curry’s assists line for tonight’s matchup vs. Dallas Mavericks is set at 5.5 which is 0.8 less than than his season average of 6.3.
- Stephen Curry is 43 of 75 in the Over Assists market, winning 57.3% of the time.
- Curry’s rebounds line for tonight’s matchup vs. Dallas Mavericks is set at 5.5 which is 0.3 more than than his season average of 5.2.
Stephen Curry Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||REB||AST||3PM||3PT %||FG %|
Stephen Curry Stats vs. Dallas
- Curry is averaging 20 points per game against the Mavericks, 7.5 less than his point prop bet total for this game (27.5).
- Stephen Curry has scored 29+ points in each of the Warriors’ last five home games.
- Curry averages 6.75 rebounds per game against the Mavericks. That is 1.25 more than his prop total (5.5) for this game.
- Curry averages 7.8 assists in matchups with the Mavericks, 2.3 more than his prop bet total for this game.
Dallas Mavericks Stat Rankings
|Avg Per Game||Rank|
NBA Computer Picks For Player Props
NBA computer player prop picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a seasoned sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account various data points to come up with its prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer picks.
An in-house sports betting analyst performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Yankees vs. Athletics Player Props | Anthony Rizzo | Monday
Yankees vs. Athletics Player Props | Aaron Judge | Monday
Yankees vs. Athletics Player Props | Giancarlo Stanton | Monday
Yankees vs. Athletics Player Props | Aaron Hicks | Monday
White Sox vs. Angels Player Props | Reese McGuire | Monday
The Chicago White Sox visit the Los Angeles Angels at Angel Stadium of Anaheim, taking the field at 9:38pm ET on Monday June 27th. The Chicago White Sox are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8.5 runs…