Warriors vs. Mavericks Player Props | Klay Thompson | Thursday
The Golden State Warriors host the Dallas Mavericks on Thursday May 26th, 9:10pm ET at Chase Center. The Dallas Mavericks are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +245.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Golden State Warriors is -305. The Warriors are a 7-point favorite. The over/under is set at 215.5 points.
In the last 5 matchups between the Warriors and Mavericks, the Warriors won three times and the Mavericks won twice. Their most recent matchup on May 24, 2022 ended 119-109 with the Dallas Mavericks taking the win.
Klay Thompson Season Stats
- Klay Thompson averages 20.4 points, 2.8 assists, 3.9 rebounds, and 0.5 steals per contest.
- Thompson’s points line for tonight’s matchup vs. Dallas Mavericks is set at 18.5 which is 1.9 less than than his season average of 20.4.
- Thompson’s assists line for tonight’s matchup vs. Dallas Mavericks is set at 2.5 which is 0.3 less than than his season average of 2.8.
- Thompson’s rebounds line for tonight’s matchup vs. Dallas Mavericks is set at 4.5 which is 0.6 more than than his season average of 3.9.
Klay Thompson Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||REB||AST||3PM||3PT %||FG %|
Klay Thompson Stats vs. Dallas
- Thompson is averaging 15.5 points per game against the Mavericks, 3 less than his point prop bet total for this game (18.5).
- Thompson averages 2.5 rebounds per game against the Mavericks. That is 2 less than his prop total (4.5) for this game.
- Klay Thompson has recorded five or more rebounds in five of the Warriors’ last six home games.
- Thompson averages 4 assists in matchups with the Mavericks, 1.5 more than his prop bet total for this game.
Dallas Mavericks Stat Rankings
|Avg Per Game||Rank|
NBA Computer Picks For Player Props
NBA computer player prop picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a seasoned sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account various data points to come up with its prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer picks.
An in-house sports betting analyst performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.