Warriors vs. Knicks Player Props | Stephen Curry | Tuesday
Stephen Curry (27.0 points per game, second in league) and the Golden State Warriors will hit the court against the New York Knicks at 7:30 PM ET on Tuesday.
With prop bets available for Curry in this contest, let’s dig into the stats and trends, helping you find the best wagers to make.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Stephen Curry’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Curry Season Stats
- Curry posts a team-high 27.0 points per game. He is also posting 5.6 rebounds and 6.3 assists, shooting 43.2% from the floor and 40.1% from downtown with 5.4 made 3-pointers per contest (first in league).
- The 25.5 points prop total set for Curry on Tuesday is 1.5 fewer points than his scoring average on the season (27.0).
- Curry has averaged 0.1 more rebounds per game (5.6) than his prop bet total in Tuesday’s game (5.5).
- Curry has put up 32.6 combined points and rebounds per game, 1.1 more than his 31.5 PR over/under for Tuesday’s game.
- In the 26 games he’s played this season, Curry’s point total has gone over 25.5 points 12 times.
- So far through 26 games, Curry has pulled down more than 5.5 rebounds in 13 matchups.
Curry’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
|Otto Porter Jr.||7.5||5.9%||4.7||8.8%||1.0||1.6||9.7%||40.2%||5.7%||44.4%|
Player Performance vs. New York
- Curry is averaging 3.1 fewer points per game against the Knicks than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Curry grabs 5.4 rebounds per game in matchups against the Knicks, 0.1 less than his prop total for this game.
- Curry dishes out 5.8 assists per game against the Knicks, 0.3 more than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Knicks, Curry averages 4.4 made threes, which is 1.1 fewer than this contest’s over/under.
- Curry has a points, rebounds and assists average against the Knicks that is 2.9 lower than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- Curry averages 27.8 combined points and rebounds in games against the Knicks, which is 3.7 less than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
- Curry puts up 28.2 combined points and assists in his matchups with the Knicks, 3.3 less than his prop bet over/under in this game.
New York Knicks Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!