Warriors vs. Knicks Player Props | Draymond Green | Friday
The Golden State Warriors host the New York Knicks on Friday November 18th, 10:10pm ET at Chase Center. The New York Knicks are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +215.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Golden State Warriors is -265. The Warriors are a 7.5-point favorite. The over/under is set at 234.5 points.
Draymond Green Season Stats
- Draymond Green averages 8.0 points, 6.7 assists, 6.1 rebounds, and 1.1 steals per contest.
- Green’s points line for tonight’s matchup vs. New York Knicks is set at 7.5 which is 0.5 less than his season average of 8.0.
- Green’s assists line for tonight’s matchup vs. New York Knicks is set at 7.5 which is 0.8 more than his season average of 6.7.
- Draymond Green is 10 of 14 in the Under Assists market, winning 71.4% of the time.
- Green’s rebounds line for tonight’s matchup vs. New York Knicks is set at 7.5 which is 1.4 more than his season average of 6.1.
- Draymond Green is 10 of 14 in the Under Rebounds market, winning 71.4% of the time.
Draymond Green Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||REB||AST||3PM||3PT %||FG %|
New York Knicks Stat Rankings
|Avg Per Game||Rank|
NBA Computer Picks For Player Props
NBA computer player prop picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a seasoned sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account various data points to come up with its prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer picks.
An in-house sports betting analyst performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.