Warriors vs. Knicks Player Props | Andrew Wiggins | Tuesday
The Golden State Warriors, including Andrew Wiggins, will square off against the New York Knicks on Tuesday at 7:30 PM ET.
If you’re looking to bet on Wiggins’ props, we break down all of the ones set, plus stats and trends, below.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Andrew Wiggins’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Wiggins Season Stats
- Wiggins averages 18.4 points, 4.4 rebounds and 1.7 assists per contest, shooting 48.9% from the floor and 40.4% from beyond the arc with 2.1 made 3-pointers per game.
- Wiggins’ 18.4 points per game average is 1.9 points more than Tuesday’s over/under.
- Wiggins has grabbed 4.4 rebounds per game, 0.1 less than his prop bet for Tuesday’s game (4.5).
- Wiggins combines to average 20.1 points and assists per game, 1.6 more than his PA prop bet total (18.5) for Tuesday’s matchup.
- Wiggins has appeared in 27 games this season, scoring more than 16.5 points in 13 of them.
- Wiggins’ single-game rebound output has gone over 4.5 boards 12 times over 27 games played this season.
Wiggins’ Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
|Otto Porter Jr.||7.5||5.9%||4.7||8.8%||1.0||1.6||9.7%||40.2%||5.7%||44.4%|
Player Performance vs. New York
- Wiggins’ points-per-game average against the Knicks (15.1) is 1.4 fewer than his over/under for this outing.
- Wiggins’ 5.9 rebounds per game in matchups against the Knicks are 1.4 more than his prop bet total for this game.
- Wiggins averages two assists in matchups with the Knicks, 0.5 more than his prop bet over/under for this game.
- In matchups with the Knicks, Wiggins averages 0.1 fewer made three-pointers (1.4) than this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- Wiggins has a points, rebounds and assists average against the Knicks that is 0.5 lower than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- Wiggins accumulates 21 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Knicks, and that is 0.5 fewer than his PR prop bet over/under for this outing.
- Wiggins’ 17.1 combined points and assists in games against the Knicks are 1.4 less than his prop in this matchup.
New York Knicks Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
White Sox vs. Astros Player Props | Johnny Cueto | Monday
The Houston Astros visit the Chicago White Sox at Guaranteed Rate Field, taking the field at 8:10pm ET on Monday August 15th. The Chicago White Sox are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8.5 runs…
White Sox vs. Astros Player Props | Andrew Vaughn | Monday
Washington Nationals vs Chicago Cubs Betting Odds & Game Analysis | August 15
The Chicago Cubs visit the Washington Nationals at Nationals Park, taking the field at 7:05pm ET on Monday August 15th, 7:05pm ET. The Washington Nationals are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8 runs…
Twins vs. Royals Player Props | Luis Arraez | Monday
The Kansas City Royals visit the Minnesota Twins at Target Field, taking the field at 7:40pm ET on Monday August 15th. The Kansas City Royals are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8.5 runs…