Warriors vs. Clippers Player Props | Stephen Curry | Wednesday
The Golden State Warriors host the Los Angeles Clippers on Wednesday November 23rd, 10:10pm ET at Chase Center. The Los Angeles Clippers are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +290.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Golden State Warriors is -360. The Warriors are a 9-point favorite. The over/under is set at 224.5 points.
Stephen Curry Season Stats
- Stephen Curry averages 32.3 points, 7.1 assists, 6.7 rebounds, and 1.2 steals per contest.
- Curry’s points line for tonight’s matchup vs. Los Angeles Clippers is set at 29.5 which is 2.8 less than his season average of 32.3.
- Stephen Curry is 11 of 16 in the Over Points market, winning 68.8% of the time.
- Curry’s assists line for tonight’s matchup vs. Los Angeles Clippers is set at 6.5 which is 0.6 less than his season average of 7.1.
- Curry’s rebounds line for tonight’s matchup vs. Los Angeles Clippers is set at 5.5 which is 1.2 less than his season average of 6.7.
- Stephen Curry is 11 of 16 in the Over Rebounds market, winning 68.8% of the time.
- Stephen Curry is 9 of 16 in the Over 3-Pointers made market, winning 56.3% of the time.
Stephen Curry Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||REB||AST||3PM||3PT %||FG %|
Los Angeles Clippers Stat Rankings
|Avg Per Game||Rank|
NBA Computer Picks For Player Props
NBA computer player prop picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a seasoned sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account various data points to come up with its prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer picks.
An in-house sports betting analyst performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.