Warriors vs. Clippers Player Props | Russell Westbrook | Wednesday
The LA Clippers host the Golden State Warriors on Wednesday, 10:00 PM ET at Crypto.com Arena. The Golden State Warriors are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +119.
As favorite, the moneyline for the LA Clippers is -140. The Clippers are a -2.5 favorite. The over/under is set at 235.5 points.
The Clippers and Warriors have met 3 times this season, with the Clippers winning once and the Warriors winning twice.
Russell’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Russell Westbrook (LAC) has gone over his points prop in 109 of his last 137 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 27.50% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 11.5 (-125) are at DraftKings.
Russell’s stats vs. Golden State Warriors
Russell’s Season Stats
Key Betting Trends for Warriors at Clippers
- The Clippers are 11-4 as favorites in their last 15 games
- The Clippers are 5-2 ATS against a bottom 10 defense in their last 7 games
- The Clippers are 10-2 ATS after three or more days of rest in their last 12 games
- The Warriors are 7-3 ATS in their last 10 games
- The Over is 4-1 in Warriors games in their last 5 games
Russell’s Team’s Standings
|Pts / Gm||113.14||10||1.4|
|PtsAgst / Gm||110.62||11||-1.1|
Russell’s Notable Teammates
- Kawhi Leonard (LAC) has gone over his assists prop in 12 of his last 16 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 18.74% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 3.5 (-130) are at DraftKings
- Ivica Zubac (LAC) has gone over his blocked-shots prop in 11 of his last 12 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 18.07% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 0.5 (-185) are at DraftKings
- Marcus Morris Sr. (LAC) has stayed under his blocked-shots prop in 8 of his last 8 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 2.08% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-357) are at DraftKings
- Paul George (LAC) has stayed under his blocked-shots prop in 5 of his last 6 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 9.22% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-238) are at DraftKings
- Ivica Zubac (LAC) has stayed under his steals prop in 16 of his last 20 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 14.26% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-196) are at DraftKings
NBA BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer prediction.
NBA Prop Cheat Sheet
The NBA player prop cheat sheet is the fastest way to find the best prop bets for the day’s action.
We scan thousands of data points, betting odds, and historical inputs to find the streaks and value you need to make smarter prop bets.
Check out what the NBA player prop cheat sheet shows for today.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.