Warriors vs. Clippers Player Props | Andrew Wiggins | Wednesday
The Golden State Warriors host the Los Angeles Clippers on Wednesday November 23rd, 10:10pm ET at Chase Center. The Los Angeles Clippers are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +290.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Golden State Warriors is -360. The Warriors are a 9-point favorite. The over/under is set at 224.5 points.
Andrew Wiggins Season Stats
- Andrew Wiggins averages 18.4 points, 2.1 assists, 5.6 rebounds, and 1.3 steals per contest.
- Wiggins’ points line for tonight’s matchup vs. Los Angeles Clippers is set at 19.5 which is 1.1 more than his season average of 18.4.
- Andrew Wiggins is 9 of 16 in the Over Points market, winning 56.3% of the time.
- Wiggins’ assists line for tonight’s matchup vs. Los Angeles Clippers is set at 2.5 which is 0.4 more than his season average of 2.1.
- Andrew Wiggins is 10 of 16 in the Under Assists market, winning 62.5% of the time.
- Wiggins’ rebounds line for tonight’s matchup vs. Los Angeles Clippers is set at 6.5 which is 0.9 more than his season average of 5.6.
- Andrew Wiggins is 12 of 16 in the Under Rebounds market, winning 75.0% of the time.
- Andrew Wiggins is 9 of 16 in the Under 3-Pointers made market, winning 56.3% of the time.
Andrew Wiggins Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||REB||AST||3PM||3PT %||FG %|
Los Angeles Clippers Stat Rankings
|Avg Per Game||Rank|
NBA Computer Picks For Player Props
NBA computer player prop picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a seasoned sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account various data points to come up with its prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer picks.
An in-house sports betting analyst performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.