Warriors vs. Celtics Player Props | Stephen Curry | Thursday
The Golden State Warriors host the Boston Celtics on Thursday June 2nd, 9:10pm ET at Chase Center. The Boston Celtics are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +143.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Golden State Warriors is -175. The Warriors are a 4-point favorite. The over/under is set at 212 points.
The Warriors and Celtics have met twice this season, with the Warriors winning once and the Celtics winning once. Their most recent matchup on March 16, 2022 ended 110-88 with the Boston Celtics taking the win.
Stephen Curry Season Stats
- Stephen Curry averages 25.5 points, 6.3 assists, 5.2 rebounds, and 1.3 steals per contest.
- Curry’s points line for tonight’s matchup vs. Boston Celtics is set at 27.5 which is 2 more than than his season average of 25.5.
- Curry’s assists line for tonight’s matchup vs. Boston Celtics is set at 5.5 which is 0.8 less than than his season average of 6.3.
- Curry’s rebounds line for tonight’s matchup vs. Boston Celtics is set at 4.5 which is 0.7 less than than his season average of 5.2.
Stephen Curry Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||REB||AST||3PM||3PT %||FG %|
Stephen Curry Stats vs. Boston
- Curry is averaging 16.5 points per game against the Celtics, 11 less than his point prop bet total for this game (27.5).
- Stephen Curry has scored 29+ points in six of the Warriors’ last eight home games.
- Curry averages 3 rebounds per game against the Celtics. That is 1.5 less than his prop total (4.5) for this game.
- Curry averages 3 assists in matchups with the Celtics, 2.5 less than his prop bet total for this game.
- Stephen Curry has recorded eight or more assists in each of the Warriors’ last three games.
Boston Celtics Stat Rankings
|Avg Per Game||Rank|
NBA Computer Picks For Player Props
NBA computer player prop picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a seasoned sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account various data points to come up with its prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer picks.
An in-house sports betting analyst performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
Yankees vs. Athletics Player Props | Anthony Rizzo | Monday
Yankees vs. Athletics Player Props | Aaron Judge | Monday
Yankees vs. Athletics Player Props | Giancarlo Stanton | Monday
Yankees vs. Athletics Player Props | Aaron Hicks | Monday
White Sox vs. Angels Player Props | Reese McGuire | Monday
The Chicago White Sox visit the Los Angeles Angels at Angel Stadium of Anaheim, taking the field at 9:38pm ET on Monday June 27th. The Chicago White Sox are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8.5 runs…