Warriors vs. Celtics Player Props | Kevon Looney | Friday
The Boston Celtics host the Golden State Warriors on Friday June 10th, 9:10pm ET at TD Garden. The Golden State Warriors are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +135.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Boston Celtics is -162. The Celtics are a 4-point favorite. The over/under is set at 214.5 points.
In the last 5 matchups between the Celtics and Warriors, the Celtics won three times and the Warriors won twice. Their most recent matchup on June 8, 2022 ended 116-100 with the Boston Celtics taking the win.
Kevon Looney Season Stats
- Kevon Looney averages 6.0 points, 2.0 assists, 7.3 rebounds, and 0.6 steals per contest.
- Looney’s points line for tonight’s matchup vs. Boston Celtics is set at 6.3 which is 0.3 more than his season average of 6.0.
- Looney’s assists line for tonight’s matchup vs. Boston Celtics is set at 2.5 which is 0.5 more than his season average of 2.0.
- Looney’s rebounds line for tonight’s matchup vs. Boston Celtics is set at 7.5 which is 0.2 more than his season average of 7.3.
Kevon Looney Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||REB||AST||3PM||3PT %||FG %|
Kevon Looney Stats vs. Boston
- Looney is averaging 7.5 points per game against the Celtics, 1.2 more than his point prop bet total for this game (6.3).
- Looney averages 9 rebounds per game against the Celtics. That is 1.5 more than his prop total (7.5) for this game.
- Looney averages 2 assists in matchups with the Celtics, 0.5 less than his prop bet total for this game.
Boston Celtics Stat Rankings
|Avg Per Game||Rank|
NBA Computer Picks For Player Props
NBA computer player prop picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a seasoned sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account various data points to come up with its prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer picks.
An in-house sports betting analyst performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
Mets vs. Astros Player Props | J.D. Davis | Tuesday
The Houston Astros visit the New York Mets at Citi Field, taking the field at 7:10pm ET on Tuesday June 28th. The New York Mets are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8.5 runs…
Yankees vs. Athletics Player Props | Aaron Judge | Tuesday
Yankees vs. Athletics Player Props | Aaron Hicks | Tuesday
White Sox vs. Angels Player Props | Reese McGuire | Tuesday
The Chicago White Sox visit the Los Angeles Angels at Angel Stadium of Anaheim, taking the field at 9:38pm ET on Tuesday June 28th. The Chicago White Sox are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 9 runs…