Warriors vs. Bulls Player Props | Stephen Curry | Friday
The Golden State Warriors, including Stephen Curry, meet the Chicago Bulls on Friday at 10:00 PM ET. At 27.4 points per game, Curry is second in the league.
Let’s dig into all of Curry’s prop bets for this matchup, looking at stats and trends to choose the top value picks.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Stephen Curry’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Curry Season Stats
- Curry posts a team-leading 27.4 points per game. He is also posting 6.5 rebounds and 6.5 assists, shooting 43.4% from the floor and 38.5% from downtown with 5.0 made 3-pointers per game (first in NBA).
- Curry has averaged 27.4 points per game during the 2021-22 season, 4.1 points less than Friday’s points prop total.
- Curry’s per-game rebound average of 6.5 is 1.0 more than his prop bet over/under for Friday’s game (5.5).
- Curry combines to average 33.9 points and assists per game, 4.6 fewer than his PA prop bet total (38.5) for Friday’s game.
- Curry has played 11 games this season, putting up more than 31.5 points in three of them.
- So far in 11 games played, Curry has had a rebound total higher than 5.5 boards in seven contests.
Curry’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Chicago
- Curry is averaging 9.7 fewer points per game against the Bulls than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Curry pulls down 4.3 rebounds per game in matchups against the Bulls, 1.2 less than his prop total for this game.
- Curry averages 4.4 assists in matchups with the Bulls, 2.1 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this game.
- In matchups with the Bulls, Curry averages 3.1 made threes, which is 2.4 fewer than this contest’s over/under.
- Curry has a points, rebounds and assists average against the Bulls that is 14.0 lower than his prop bet total for this contest.
- Curry racks up 26.1 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Bulls, and that is 11.4 fewer than his PR prop bet over/under for this outing.
- Curry collects 26.2 combined points and assists in his matchups with the Bulls, 12.3 less than his prop bet over/under in this game.
Chicago Bulls Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!