Warriors vs. 76ers Player Props | Stephen Curry | Wednesday
The Golden State Warriors, including Stephen Curry, play the Philadelphia 76ers on Wednesday at 10:00 PM ET. At 5.4 three-pointers made per game (shooting 41.1%), Curry is first in the league in buckets from beyond the arc.
Below, we take a look at Curry’s stats and trends related to his prop bets, to help you pick out the top wagers for this matchup.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Stephen Curry’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Curry Season Stats
- Curry paces his team in points per game (28.4), and also averages 5.9 rebounds and 6.6 assists. At the other end, he delivers 1.7 steals (10th in the NBA) and 0.6 blocks.
- The 28.4 points Curry has scored per game this season is 0.1 fewer than his prop bet over/under set for Wednesday (28.5).
- Curry’s per-game rebound average of 5.9 is 0.4 more than his prop bet over/under for Wednesday’s game (5.5).
- Curry has averaged 34.3 combined points and rebounds per game, which is 0.8 more than Wednesday’s prop bet over/under of 33.5.
- Through 16 games this season, Curry has put up more than 28.5 points six times.
- Curry’s single-game rebound total has gone over 5.5 boards nine times through 16 games played this season.
Curry’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Philadelphia
- Curry’s points-per-game average against the 76ers (24.8) is 3.7 fewer than his over/under for this outing.
- Curry’s 3.3 rebounds per game in matchups against the 76ers are 2.2 fewer than his prop bet total for this contest.
- Curry averages 4.2 assists in matchups with the 76ers, 1.3 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this game.
- In matchups with the 76ers, Curry has made 1.4 fewer three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (5.5).
- Curry has a points, rebounds and assists average against the 76ers that is 7.2 lower than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- Curry accumulates 28.1 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the 76ers, and that is 5.4 fewer than his PR prop bet over/under for this outing.
- Curry has put up 29 combined points and assists per game against the 76ers, 5.5 more than his prop bet total in this matchup.
Philadelphia 76ers Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!