Warriors vs. 76ers Player Props | Stephen Curry | Saturday
Stephen Curry (second in NBA, 27.5 points per game) and the Golden State Warriors meet the Philadelphia 76ers on Saturday at 8:30 PM ET.
Let’s take a look at Curry’s stats, trends and available prop bets ahead of this outing, aiding you in making the best wagers.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Stephen Curry’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Curry Season Stats
- Curry paces his team in points per game (27.5), and also posts 5.5 rebounds and 6.3 assists. Defensively, he averages 1.8 steals (eighth in the NBA) and 0.5 blocks.
- Curry’s 27.5 points per game average is 1.0 fewer than Saturday’s over/under.
- Curry has averaged 1.0 more rebound per game (5.5) than his prop bet total in Saturday’s game (4.5).
- Curry has averaged 33.8 combined points and assists per game, 0.7 less than his PA prop bet total — 34.5 — for Saturday’s matchup.
- Curry has totaled more than 28.5 points nine times this season (through 24 games).
- This season through 24 games played, Curry has had a rebound total higher than 4.5 boards in 15 outings.
Curry’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Philadelphia
- Curry averages 24.8 points per game against the 76ers, 3.7 fewer than his over/under for this matchup.
- Curry’s 3.4 rebounds per game in matchups against the 76ers are 1.1 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this contest.
- Curry collects 4.8 assists per game against the 76ers, 0.7 fewer than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In games against the 76ers, Curry averages 2.2 fewer made three-pointers (4.3) than this contest’s over/under (6.5).
- Curry’s combined points, rebounds and assists average against the 76ers is 33, which is 6.5 less than his prop over/under for this matchup.
- Curry collects 28.2 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the 76ers, and that is 5.3 fewer than his PR prop bet over/under for this outing.
- Curry has put up 29.6 combined points and assists per game against the 76ers, 4.9 more than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
Philadelphia 76ers Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!