Warriors vs. 76ers Player Props | Jordan Poole | Saturday
The Golden State Warriors, including Jordan Poole, hit the court versus the Philadelphia 76ers on Saturday at 8:30 PM ET. At 2.8 three-pointers made per game (shooting 34.5%), Poole is ranked 13th in the league in buckets from beyond the arc.
Let’s take a look at Poole’s stats, trends and available prop bets ahead of this contest, aiding you in choosing the best wagers.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Jordan Poole’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Poole Season Stats
- Poole averages 18.0 points, 3.2 rebounds and 3.5 assists per game, shooting 44.8% from the floor and 34.5% from downtown with 2.8 made 3-pointers per game.
- The 17.5-point total set for Poole on Saturday is 0.5 fewer points than his season scoring average.
- Poole’s per-game rebound average — 3.2 — is 0.3 less than his prop bet over/under in Saturday’s game (3.5).
- Poole combines to average 21.5 points and assists per game, 1.0 more than his PA prop bet total (20.5) for Saturday’s matchup.
- Poole’s point total has gone over 17.5 points nine times through the 25 games he’s played this season.
- Poole’s single-game rebound total has exceeded 3.5 boards 10 times in 25 games.
Poole’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Philadelphia
- Poole averages 11.2 points per game against the 76ers, 6.3 fewer than his over/under for this outing.
- Poole’s 2.6 rebounds per game in matchups against the 76ers are 0.9 fewer than his prop bet total for this contest.
- Poole dishes out two assists per game against the 76ers, 1.5 fewer than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In matchups with the 76ers, Poole averages 1.4 made threes, which is 1.1 fewer than this contest’s over/under.
- Poole’s PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the 76ers is 7.7 fewer than his prop bet total for this contest.
- Poole combines for 13.8 points and rebounds per game against the 76ers. That is 6.7 less than his PR prop total for this game.
- Poole records 13.2 combined points and assists in his matchups with the 76ers, 7.3 less than his prop bet total in this game.
Philadelphia 76ers Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!