Warriors vs. 76ers Player Props | Draymond Green | Wednesday
Draymond Green and the Golden State Warriors are hitting the court against the Philadelphia 76ers on Wednesday at 10:00 PM ET.
With prop bets set for Green in this contest, let’s take a look at the stats and trends, helping you find the top wagers to make.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Draymond Green’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Green Season Stats
- Green paces his squad in both rebounds (7.9) and assists (7.6) per game, and also averages 7.8 points. At the other end, he posts 1.1 steals and 0.9 blocked shots.
- The 7.8 points Green has scored per game this season is 0.3 more than his prop total set for Wednesday (7.5).
- Green has collected 7.9 rebounds per game, 0.6 fewer than his prop bet in Wednesday’s game (8.5).
- Green has averaged 15.4 combined points and assists per game, 0.9 more than his PA prop bet total — 14.5 — for Wednesday’s matchup.
- Green has scored more than 7.5 points eight times this season (through 16 games).
- So far this season through 16 games played, Green has had a rebound total higher than 8.5 boards in six outings.
Green’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Philadelphia
- Green is averaging 1.0 more point per game against the 76ers than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Green’s 7.3 rebounds per game in matchups with the 76ers are 1.2 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this contest.
- Green racks up 7.8 assists per game against the 76ers, 0.3 more than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In games against the 76ers, Green averages 0.1 fewer made three-pointers (0.4) than this contest’s over/under (0.5).
- Green has a combined points, rebounds and assists average against the 76ers that is 1.1 higher than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- Green combines for 15.8 points and rebounds per game against the 76ers. That is 0.3 more than his PR prop total for this game.
- Green’s 16.3 combined points and assists in games against the 76ers are 1.8 more than his prop in this matchup.
Philadelphia 76ers Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!