Warriors vs. 76ers Player Props | Draymond Green | Saturday
Draymond Green’s Golden State Warriors face the Philadelphia 76ers on Saturday at 8:30 PM ET.
With prop bets set for Green in this matchup, let’s dig into the stats and trends, helping you find the top wagers to make.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Draymond Green’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Green Season Stats
- Green leads his team in both rebounds (8.0) and assists (7.6) per game, and also posts 8.0 points. At the other end, he puts up 1.4 steals and 1.0 blocked shots.
- Saturday’s points prop bet for Green is 7.5 points. That’s 0.5 fewer than his season average of 8.0.
- Green has pulled down 8.0 rebounds per game, 0.5 more than his prop bet for Saturday’s game (7.5).
- Green has recorded 16.0 combined points and rebounds per game, 0.5 more than his 15.5 PR over/under for Saturday’s game.
- Green has scored more than 7.5 points 14 times this season (through 24 games).
- So far through 24 games, Green has recorded more than 7.5 rebounds in 15 outings.
Green’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Philadelphia
- Green is averaging 1.1 more points per game against the 76ers than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Green grabs 7.5 rebounds per game in matchups against the 76ers, which equals his prop total for this game.
- Green averages 7.7 assists in matchups with the 76ers, 0.2 more than his prop bet over/under for this game.
- In matchups with the 76ers, Green has made 0.1 fewer three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (0.5).
- Green’s PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the 76ers is 0.3 more than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- Green combines for 16.1 points and rebounds per game against the 76ers. That is 0.6 more than his PR prop bet over/under for this game.
- Green’s 16.3 combined points and assists in games against the 76ers are 0.8 more than his prop in this matchup.
Philadelphia 76ers Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!