Wake Forest vs. Boston College Betting Odds & Game Analysis | College Football Week 13 Predictions
The No. 21 Wake Forest Demon Deacons (9-2, 0-0 ACC) will have their 10th-ranked pass offense on show versus the Boston College Eagles (6-5, 0-0 ACC), featuring the No. 5 pass defense, on Saturday, November 27, 2021. The Demon Deacons are favored by 5 points. An over/under of 64.5 points has been established for the matchup.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Wake Forest stats and betting info
Betting trends for Wake Forest
- So far this season, Wake Forest has put together a 6-5-0 record against the spread.
- The Demon Deacons are 2-3 against the spread when favored by 5 points or more this season.
- Six of Wake Forest’s 11 games with a set total have hit the over (54.5%).
- This season, Wake Forest and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under of 64.5 points six times.
- The Demon Deacons have seen a 63.9 average over/under in their games this season, 0.6 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- The Demon Deacons average 152.6 more yards per game (490.1) than the Eagles allow per contest (337.5).
- In games that Wake Forest amasses over 337.5 yards, the team is 9-2 overall.
- The Demon Deacons have turned the ball over 15 times this season, one fewer than the Eagles have forced (16).
|Pass yards||322.7 (3550)||10|
|Rush yards||167.4 (1841)||61|
|Points scored||43.1 (474)||4|
|Pass yards against||235.6 (2592)||78|
|Rush yards against||214.2 (2356)||120|
|Points allowed||30.8 (339)||92|
Key players for Wake Forest
- Sam Hartman leads Wake Forest with 3,469 passing yards (315.4 ypg) on 234-of-390 passing with 31 touchdowns compared to nine interceptions this season. He also adds 292 rushing yards (26.5 ypg) on 89 carries while scoring nine touchdowns on the ground.
- The team’s top rusher, Christian Beal-Smith, has carried the ball 107 times for 533 yards (48.5 per game), with seven touchdowns this year.
- A.T. Perry’s 1,031 receiving yards (93.7 yards per game) lead the team. He has 52 receptions with 11 touchdowns.
Boston College stats and betting info
Betting trends for Boston College
- So far this season, Boston College has put together a 5-5-0 record against the spread.
- In games they have played as at least 5-point underdogs this year, the Eagles are 1-1 against the spread.
- Out of Boston College’s 10 games with a set total, three have hit the over (30%).
- Three of Boston College’s games ended with a combined score higher than 64.5 points this season.
- A difference of 10.7 points separates this game’s over/under (64.5 points) and the average total points bet in Eagles’ games (53.8 points) this season.
- The Eagles collect 363.7 yards per game, 86.1 fewer yards than the 449.8 the Demon Deacons give up.
- In games that Boston College picks up over 449.8 yards, the team is 4-0.
- This season the Eagles have 14 turnovers, 10 fewer than the Demon Deacons have takeaways (24).
|Pass yards||197.5 (2173)||103|
|Rush yards||166.2 (1828)||64|
|Points scored||26.0 (286)||85|
|Pass yards against||167.8 (1846)||5|
|Rush yards against||169.6 (1866)||92|
|Points allowed||20.5 (225)||25|
Key players for Boston College
- Dennis Grosel leads Boston College with 1,191 passing yards (108.3 ypg) on 109-of-190 passing with six touchdowns compared to seven interceptions this season.
- Pat Garwo III’s team-high 981 rushing yards (89.2 per game) have come on 193 carries, with seven touchdowns this year.
- Zay Flowers’ 745 receiving yards (67.7 yards per game) lead the team. He has 43 receptions with five touchdowns.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best college football odds across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!