Vikings vs. Bears Player Props | Justin Jefferson | Week 15
Justin Jefferson has player props available from oddsmakers before his next NFL game on Monday at 8:15 PM ET airing on ESPN.
NFC North rivals square off in Week 15 when Jefferson’s Minnesota Vikings (6-7) take the field against the Chicago Bears (4-9) at Soldier Field in Chicago, Illinois.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Justin Jefferson’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Jefferson Season Stats
- Jefferson’s 1,288 receiving yards (99.1 per game) lead the Vikings. He has 85 catches on 127 targets with eight touchdowns.
- This season, he has racked up 400 yards after the catch, which ranks 14th among NFL pass-catchers.
- He has accounted for eight of his team’s 36 touchdowns on offense this season, or 22.2%.
Jefferson’s Notable Teammates
- Kirk Cousins has passed for 3,569 yards while completing 66.9% of his passes (319-of-477), with 27 touchdowns and five interceptions this year (274.5 yards per game).
- So far this year Dalvin Cook has rushed for 978 yards on 198 carries (75.2 ypg), with six rushing touchdowns. Cook also figures in the passing game, catching 28 passes for 219 yards (16.8 ypg).
- Adam Thielen’s stat line this year shows 64 catches for 686 yards and 10 touchdowns. He averages 52.8 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 92 times.
Player Performance vs. Chicago
- Chicago has allowed over 100 receiving yards to four players this season.
- The Bears have given up a touchdown pass to 12 players this season.
- Chicago hasn’t given up more than one receiving touchdown to an opposing player this season.
Chicago Bears Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||237.0 (10)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.8 (27)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||120.0 (24)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.3 (14)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||336.5 (9)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.9 (23)|
|Points/Game Allowed||25.5 (24)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NFL player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!