Vikings vs. Bears Player Props | Justin Fields | Week 15
Ahead of Monday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Justin Fields and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN.
NFC North opponents meet in Week 15 when Fields and the Chicago Bears (4-9) take on the Minnesota Vikings (6-7) at Soldier Field in Chicago, Illinois.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Justin Fields’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Fields Season Stats
- Fields has passed for 1,585 yards (121.9 per game) while completing 57.6% of his passes (133-for-231), with six touchdowns and 10 interceptions.
- So far this season, Fields is 29th in air yards on completed passes in the NFL, with 988.
- He’s also figured in the ground game, with 385 rushing yards (29.6 ypg) on 65 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- Fields has stayed on his feet for 109 rushing yards after contact this season.
- He has scored eight combined touchdowns this season, 36.4% of his team’s 22 offensive TDs.
Fields’ Notable Teammates
- This season so far David Montgomery has rushed for 608 yards on 144 carries (46.8 ypg), with four rushing touchdowns.
- Darnell Mooney has racked up 52 receptions (on 95 targets) for 740 yards and three touchdowns.
- Cole Kmet is averaging 32.2 yards per game, having racked up 43 receptions (69 targets) for 419 yards.
Player Performance vs. Minnesota
- Minnesota has allowed five players to rack up over 300 passing yards in a game this season.
- 10 players have thrown for at least two touchdowns in a game against Minnesota this season.
- The Vikings have allowed four players to throw for at least three touchdowns in a game this season.
Minnesota Vikings Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||274.2 (28)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.7 (26)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||129.5 (27)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.7 (28)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||381.5 (29)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.1 (26)|
|Points/Game Allowed||25.6 (25)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NFL player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!