Vikings vs. Bears Player Props | Dalvin Cook | Week 15
There will be player prop betting options available for Dalvin Cook before he takes to the field for NFL action on Monday at 8:15 PM ET live on ESPN.
Cook’s Minnesota Vikings (6-7) and the Chicago Bears (4-9) meet in a Week 15 matchup between NFC North opponents at Soldier Field.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Dalvin Cook’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Cook Season Stats
- The team’s top rusher, Cook, has carried the ball 198 times for 978 yards (75.2 per game), with six touchdowns.
- Cook ranks sixth in rushing yards after contact this season with 440, thanks in part to 14 broken tackles.
- He’s also caught 28 passes for 219 yards (16.8 per game).
- This season, he has racked up 259 yards after the catch, which ranks 48th among NFL pass-catchers.
- He has accounted for 16.7% of his team’s 36 offensive touchdowns this season, with six total.
Cook’s Notable Teammates
- Kirk Cousins has passed for 3,569 yards this season, while completing 66.9% of his passes (319-of-477) with 27 touchdowns and five interceptions (274.5 yards per game).
- Wayne Gallman has rushed for 104 yards on 28 carries (8.7 yards per game) this year.
- Justin Jefferson has 85 catches for 1,288 yards and eight touchdowns this year. He has been targeted 127 times and put up 99.1 receiving yards per game.
- Adam Thielen is averaging 52.8 yards per game, racking up 64 receptions (92 targets) for 686 yards and 10 touchdowns.
Player Performance vs. Chicago
- The Bears have given up more than 100 rushing yards to four players this season.
- Nine players have rushed for at least a touchdown against Chicago this season.
- The Bears have given up at least two rushing touchdowns to just one player this season.
Chicago Bears Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||237.0 (10)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.8 (27)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||120.0 (24)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.3 (14)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||336.5 (9)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.9 (23)|
|Points/Game Allowed||25.5 (24)|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NFL same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!