Vikings vs. 49ers Player Props | Elijah Mitchell | Week 12
Before placing any bets on Elijah Mitchell’s player prop bet markets for Sunday’s game, which starts at 4:25 PM ET on FOX, here are some key stats and trends to know.
This Week 12 matchup sees Mitchell’s San Francisco 49ers (5-5) hit the field against the Minnesota Vikings (5-5) at Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara, California.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Elijah Mitchell’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Mitchell Season Stats
- Mitchell has run for a team-leading 560 yards on 116 carries (56.0 yards per game) while scoring three touchdowns.
- Mitchell has racked up 288 rushing yards after contact (thanks in part to nine broken tackles), which is eighth among qualified runners.
- He also has 73 receiving yards (7.3 per game) on nine catches.
- He ranks 174th in the NFL with 83 total yards after the catch.
- He has scored three combined touchdowns this season, 11.1% of his team’s 27 offensive TDs.
Mitchell’s Notable Teammates
- Jimmy Garoppolo leads his team with 2,112 passing yards (211.2 per game) and has a 66.9% completion percentage (170-of-254), throwing 12 touchdown passes and five interceptions.
- So far this year Trey Sermon has compiled 167 yards on 41 carries (16.7 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- Deebo Samuel has been targeted 88 times and turned that into 994 yards (on 55 catches) and five touchdowns.
- George Kittle has collected 412 yards on 34 receptions with three touchdowns, averaging 41.2 yards per game on 47 targets.
Player Performance vs. Minnesota
- The Vikings have allowed more than 100 rushing yards to five players this season.
- Five players have run for at least a touchdown against Minnesota this season.
- The Vikings haven’t allowed more than one rushing touchdown to any opposing players this season.
Minnesota Vikings Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||273.0 (27)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.7 (23)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||127.0 (27)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.8 (31)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||378.9 (28)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.1 (24)|
|Points/Game Allowed||24.2 (23)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NFL player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!