Vikings vs. 49ers Player Props | Dalvin Cook | Week 12
Dalvin Cook will have several player prop bet markets available when he hits the field on Sunday at 4:25 PM ET live on FOX.
This Week 12 matchup sees Cook’s Minnesota Vikings (5-5) play the San Francisco 49ers (5-5) at Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara, California.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Dalvin Cook’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Cook Season Stats
- Cook has ran for a team-leading 734 yards on 161 attempts (73.4 yards per game) and scored four touchdowns.
- Cook ranks fifth in rushing yards after contact this season with 308, thanks in part to 10 broken tackles.
- He also averages 13.8 receiving yards per game, grabbing 21 passes for 138 yards.
- This season, he ranks 69th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 180.
- He has scored four combined touchdowns this season, 15.4% of his team’s 26 offensive TDs.
Cook’s Notable Teammates
- Kirk Cousins has thrown for 2,775 yards while completing 68.2% of his throws (255-of-374), with 21 touchdowns and two interceptions (277.5 yards per game).
- So far this year Alexander Mattison has run for 294 yards on 81 carries (29.4 ypg).
- Justin Jefferson has 63 catches for 944 yards and six touchdowns this year. He has been targeted 89 times and averages 94.4 receiving yards per game.
- Adam Thielen has 624 receiving yards on 58 receptions (83 targets), with eight touchdowns, averaging 62.4 yards per game.
Player Performance vs. San Francisco
- The 49ers have allowed more than 100 rushing yards to three players this season.
- 11 players have run for at least a touchdown against San Francisco this season.
- The 49ers have given up at least two rushing touchdowns to only one player this season.
San Francisco 49ers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||218.7 (3)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.9 (8)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||115.9 (20)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.3 (15)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||318.3 (6)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.5 (5)|
|Points/Game Allowed||22.2 (11)|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NFL same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!