Vanderbilt Commodores vs Kentucky Wildcats Betting Odds & Game Analysis | January 24
The Kentucky Wildcats visit the Vanderbilt Commodores at Memorial Gymnasium, taking the court at 9:00pm EST on Tuesday, January 24th. The Commodores are 6-point underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 144 points.
Welcome to BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the College Basketball game between the Kentucky Wildcats and Vanderbilt Commodores.
Vanderbilt Commodores Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Vanderbilt
- The Vanderbilt Commodores are currently 10-9 on the season.
- The Commodores are averaging 73.2 points per game. Combining with Wildcats’ 75.4 points per game gives a total of 148.6, which is 4.6 more than the current Over/Under of 144.
Vanderbilt Commodores Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||73.2||78|
|Points Allowed Per Game||70.6||183|
|Assists Per Game||12.2||57|
|Rebounds Per Game||34.8||47|
|Blocks Per Game||5.0||17|
Key Players for Vanderbilt
- Liam Robbins leads Vanderbilt with 13.2 points per game in 17 games.
- Ezra Manjon leads Vanderbilt with 2.9 assists per game in 19 games.
- Liam Robbins leads Vanderbilt with 5.9 rebounds per game in 17 games.
- Lee Dort leads Vanderbilt with a 64.7 FG% through 12 games.
- Myles Stute leads Vanderbilt with a 43.6 3PT% through 19 games.
Kentucky Wildcats Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Kentucky
- The Kentucky Wildcats are currently 13-6 on the season.
- The Wildcats are averaging 75.4 points per game. Combining with Commodores’ 73.2 points per game gives a total of 148.6, which is 4.6 more than the current Over/Under of 144.
Kentucky Wildcats Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||75.4||59|
|Points Allowed Per Game||67.1||101|
|Assists Per Game||16.1||18|
|Rebounds Per Game||37.1||10|
|Blocks Per Game||4.6||33|
Key Players for Kentucky
- Oscar Tshiebwe leads Kentucky with 16.8 points per game in 16 games.
- Sahvir Wheeler leads Kentucky with 5.9 assists per game in 16 games played.
- Oscar Tshiebwe leads Kentucky with 14.4 rebounds per game in 16 games.
- Lance Ware leads Kentucky with a 67.9 FG% through 15 games.
- Adou Thiero leads Kentucky with a 50.0 3PT% through 8 games played.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for NCAAB bettors new and old.
We offer educational content and the latest news and the best betting site options to bet on college basketball.
Support us by signing up for one of the recommended sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.