UTSA vs. North Texas Betting Odds & Game Analysis | College Football Week 13 Predictions
The No. 15 UTSA Roadrunners (11-0, 0-0 C-USA) and their 10th-ranked run defense will visit the North Texas Mean Green (5-6, 0-0 C-USA) featuring the fourth-ranked run offense on Saturday, November 27, 2021. The Mean Green are 12-point underdogs. The predicted point total for the matchup is 59.5.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
UTSA stats and betting info
Betting trends for UTSA
- UTSA’s ATS record is 8-3-0 this season.
- The Roadrunners are 2-2 against the spread when favored by 12 points or more this season.
- UTSA has gone over in five of its 11 games with a set total (45.5%).
- Five UTSA games this season have gone over Saturday’s total of 59.5 points.
- On average, the over/under in Roadrunners games is 0.9 points fewer than the over/under of 59.5 points in this matchup.
- The Roadrunners collect 439.6 yards per game, 60.3 more yards than the 379.3 the Mean Green give up per outing.
- In games that UTSA totals over 379.3 yards, the team is 9-0 overall.
- The Roadrunners have turned the ball over nine times this season, six fewer than the Mean Green have forced (15).
|Pass yards||262.9 (2892)||37|
|Rush yards||176.7 (1944)||54|
|Points scored||38.2 (420)||12|
|Pass yards against||235.1 (2586)||77|
|Rush yards against||100.9 (1110)||10|
|Points allowed||20.1 (221)||22|
Key players for UTSA
- Frank Harris leads UTSA with 2,628 passing yards (238.9 ypg) on 214-of-320 passing with 23 touchdowns and five interceptions this season. He also has 387 rushing yards (35.2 ypg) on 84 carries while scoring four touchdowns on the ground.
- The team’s top rusher, Sincere McCormick, has carried the ball 251 times for 1,215 yards (110.5 per game), with 12 touchdowns this year.
- Zakhari Franklin’s 847 receiving yards (77.0 yards per game) lead the team. He has 64 receptions with 10 touchdowns.
North Texas stats and betting info
Betting trends for North Texas
- North Texas has a 7-3-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Mean Green have a 2-2 record against the spread when an underdog by 12 points or more this year.
- Out of North Texas’ 10 games with a set total, three have hit the over (30%).
- This season, three of North Texas’ games have ended with a score higher than 59.5 points.
- Mean Green’s games have a total points bet of 61.1 points this season, 1.6 points more than the over/under for this game.
- The Mean Green average 103.0 more yards per game (439.0) than the Roadrunners allow per matchup (336.0).
- In games that North Texas piles up over 336.0 yards, the team is 4-4.
- The Mean Green have 14 giveaways this season, while the Roadrunners have 21 takeaways .
|Pass yards||201.6 (2218)||98|
|Rush yards||237.4 (2611)||4|
|Points scored||27.1 (298)||74|
|Pass yards against||231.3 (2544)||70|
|Rush yards against||148.0 (1628)||65|
|Points allowed||27.9 (307)||82|
Key players for North Texas
- Austin Aune leads North Texas with 1,647 passing yards (149.7 ypg) on 126-of-246 passing with nine touchdowns compared to seven interceptions this season. He also adds 287 rushing yards (26.1 ypg) on 65 carries while scoring two touchdowns on the ground.
- DeAndre Torrey’s team-high 1,106 rushing yards (100.5 per game) have come on 225 carries, with 10 touchdowns this year.
- Roderic Burns’ team-high 702 receiving yards (63.8 yards per game) have come on 52 receptions with four touchdowns.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best college football odds across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!