Utah Valley Wolverines vs Abilene Christian Wildcats Betting Odds & Game Analysis | January 18
The Abilene Christian Wildcats visit the Utah Valley Wolverines at UCCU Center, taking the court at 8:00pm EST on Wednesday, January 18th. The Wildcats are 9-point underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 144 points.
Welcome to BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the College Basketball game between the Abilene Christian Wildcats and Utah Valley Wolverines.
Utah Valley Wolverines Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Utah Valley
- The Utah Valley Wolverines are currently 14-5 on the season.
- The Wolverines are averaging 76.6 points per game. Combining with Wildcats’ 76.4 points per game gives a total of 153.0, which is 9 more than the current Over/Under of 144.
Utah Valley Wolverines Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||76.6||52|
|Points Allowed Per Game||67.7||114|
|Assists Per Game||16.1||20|
|Rebounds Per Game||36.8||16|
|Blocks Per Game||6.6||1|
Key Players for Utah Valley
- Justin Harmon leads Utah Valley with 14.4 points per game in 19 games.
- Trey Woodbury leads Utah Valley with 4.4 assists per game in 19 games.
- Aziz Bandaogo leads Utah Valley with 10.4 rebounds per game in 19 games.
- Aziz Bandaogo leads Utah Valley with a 67.8 FG% through 19 games.
- Le’Tre Darthard leads Utah Valley with a 40.2 3PT% through 19 games.
Abilene Christian Wildcats Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Abilene Christian
- The Abilene Christian Wildcats are currently 9-9 on the season.
- The Wildcats are averaging 76.4 points per game. Combining with Wolverines’ 76.6 points per game gives a total of 153.0, which is 9 more than the current Over/Under of 144.
Abilene Christian Wildcats Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||76.4||54|
|Points Allowed Per Game||67.9||122|
|Assists Per Game||16.5||17|
|Rebounds Per Game||30.2||200|
|Blocks Per Game||2.9||112|
Key Players for Abilene Christian
- Immanuel Allen leads Abilene Christian with 11.9 points per game in 17 games.
- Damien Daniels leads Abilene Christian with 3.7 assists per game in 18 games played.
- Tobias Cameron leads Abilene Christian with 4.8 rebounds per game in 18 games.
- Leonardo Bettiol leads Abilene Christian with a 58.8 FG% through 12 games.
- Tobias Cameron leads Abilene Christian with a 48.0 3PT% through 18 games played.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for NCAAB bettors new and old.
We offer educational content and the latest news and the best betting site options to bet on college basketball.
Support us by signing up for one of the recommended sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.