Utah State vs. Oregon State Betting Odds & Game Analysis | College Football LA Bowl Predictions
The bookmakers think the LA Bowl between the Oregon State Beavers and Utah State Aggies will be relatively lopsided, with the Beavers expected to win by at least a touchdown (currently -7). The action begins at 7:30 PM ET on December 18, 2021 from SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, California. The over/under is 67 in the outing.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Oregon State stats and betting info
Betting trends for Oregon State
- Oregon State’s ATS record is 7-5-0 this season.
- In games this season they were favored by 7 points or more, the Beavers have a 3-1 record against the spread.
- The teams have hit the over in six of Oregon State’s 12 games with a set total .
- Oregon State and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under (67 points) five times this season.
- The Beavers have seen a 59.9 average over/under in their games this season, 7.1 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- The Beavers collect 430.5 yards per game, 39.6 more yards than the 390.9 the Aggies give up per matchup.
- Oregon State is 5-3 overall when the team churns out more than 390.9 yards.
- This year, the Beavers have 16 turnovers, three fewer than the Aggies have takeaways (19).
|Pass yards||213.1 (2557)||86|
|Rush yards||217.4 (2609)||13|
|Points scored||32.8 (393)||41|
|Pass yards against||241.1 (2893)||87|
|Rush yards against||146.7 (1760)||57|
|Points allowed||25.9 (311)||64|
Key players for Oregon State
- Chance Nolan has thrown for 2,414 yards (201.2 ypg) to lead Oregon State, completing 63.5% of his passes and tossing 19 touchdown passes and nine interceptions this season. He’s also contributed in the ground game with 283 rushing yards (23.6 ypg) on 62 carries with three rushing touchdowns.
- B.J. Baylor has carried the ball 209 times for a team-high 1,259 yards (104.9 per game), with 13 touchdowns this year.
- Trevon Bradford’s 606 receiving yards (50.5 yards per game) lead the team. He has 40 receptions with five touchdowns.
Utah State stats and betting info
Betting trends for Utah State
- So far this season, Utah State has put together a 9-4-0 record against the spread.
- The Aggies are 2-2 against the spread when an underdog by 7 points or more this year.
- Utah State games have gone over the point total in six out of 13 opportunities (46.2%).
- In Utah State’s 13 games this season, three have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s over/under of 67.
- The over/under for this matchup is 7.3 points more than the average over/under in Aggies’ games this season (59.7 points).
- The Aggies average 63.7 more yards per game (451.5) than the Beavers give up per outing (387.8).
- When Utah State totals over 387.8 yards, the team is 8-1.
- The Aggies have turned the ball over three more times (19 total) than the Beavers have forced a turnover (16) this season.
|Pass yards||305.3 (3969)||15|
|Rush yards||146.2 (1900)||81|
|Points scored||33.2 (432)||20|
|Pass yards against||228.5 (2970)||66|
|Rush yards against||162.5 (2112)||83|
|Points allowed||25.3 (329)||56|
Key players for Utah State
- Logan Bonner leads Utah State with 3,554 passing yards (273.4 ypg) on 257-of-420 passing with 36 touchdowns compared to 11 interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Calvin Tyler Jr., has carried the ball 170 times for 764 yards (58.8 per game), with six touchdowns this year.
- Deven Thompkins’ 1,589 receiving yards (122.2 yards per game) lead the team. He has 96 receptions with nine touchdowns.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best college football odds across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!