Utah State vs. New Mexico Betting Odds & Game Analysis | College Football Week 13 Predictions
The Utah State Aggies (8-3, 0-0 MWC) are heavy favorites — expected to win by at least two touchdowns (currently -15.5) — versus the New Mexico Lobos (3-8, 0-0 MWC) in a battle of two conference rivals. The game has an over/under of 50 points.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Utah State stats and betting info
Betting trends for Utah State
- Utah State is 7-4-0 ATS this season.
- The Aggies are a perfect 1-0 against the spread when favored by 15.5 points or more this season.
- Five of Utah State’s 11 games with a set total have hit the over (45.5%).
- This season, Utah State games have seen a combined score higher than this matchup’s 50-point total eight times.
- On average, the Aggies have seen a 61.7 over/under in their games this season, 11.7 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- The Aggies rack up 102.6 more yards per game (458.7) than the Lobos allow per outing (356.1).
- Utah State is 7-2 overall when the team totals over 356.1 yards.
- This year, the Aggies have turned the ball over 18 times, five more than the Lobos’ takeaways (13).
|Pass yards||303.0 (3333)||17|
|Rush yards||155.7 (1713)||73|
|Points scored||31.9 (351)||43|
|Pass yards against||247.1 (2718)||94|
|Rush yards against||169.4 (1863)||90|
|Points allowed||27.8 (306)||80|
Key players for Utah State
- Logan Bonner leads Utah State with 2,930 passing yards (266.4 ypg) on 212-of-355 passing with 27 touchdowns compared to 10 interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Calvin Tyler Jr., has carried the ball 143 times for 686 yards (62.4 per game), with five touchdowns this year.
- Deven Thompkins’ 1,508 receiving yards (137.1 yards per game) lead the team. He has 82 receptions with nine touchdowns.
New Mexico stats and betting info
Betting trends for New Mexico
- New Mexico has covered the spread only once in 10 opportunities this season.
- The Lobos are 1-4 against the spread when an underdog by 15.5 points or more this season.
- Three of New Mexico’s 10 games with a set total have hit the over (30%).
- There has been just one game featuring New Mexico this season with more combined scoring than Friday’s point total of 50.
- Lobos games have an over/under of 47.7 points this season, 2.3 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
- The Lobos collect 177.7 fewer yards per game (238.8) than the Aggies give up (416.5).
- The Lobos have turned the ball over two more times (18 total) than the Aggies have forced a turnover (16) this season.
|Pass yards||116.4 (1280)||127|
|Rush yards||122.5 (1347)||106|
|Points scored||12.4 (136)||130|
|Pass yards against||210.6 (2317)||37|
|Rush yards against||145.5 (1600)||58|
|Points allowed||27.8 (306)||80|
Key players for New Mexico
- Terry Wilson leads New Mexico with 1,054 passing yards (95.8 ypg) on 99-of-172 passing with seven touchdowns compared to four interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Aaron Dumas, has carried the ball 136 times for 658 yards (59.8 per game), with two touchdowns this year.
- Luke Wysong’s 226 receiving yards (20.5 yards per game) lead the team. He has 23 receptions.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best college football odds across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!