Utah Jazz vs. Washington Wizards Betting Odds & Game Analysis | December 11
The Utah Jazz (18-7) are favored by 5.5 points as they face the Washington Wizards (15-11) on December 11, 2021 at Capital One Arena. The matchup features two of the best teams in the NBA defending against the 3-pointer. The Jazz give up just 10.8 triples per game (second in league), and the Wizards 10.1 (first). The point total in the matchup is set at 218.5.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the NBA matchup between the Utah Jazz and Washington Wizards.
Jazz stats and betting info
Betting trends for Utah
- So far this season, Utah has put together a 14-11-0 record against the spread.
- The Jazz have an 11-8 record against the spread in games they were favored by 5.5 points or more this season.
- The teams have hit the over in 13 of Utah’s 25 games with a set total.
- Utah and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (218.5 points) 10 times this season.
- On average, the over/under in Jazz games is 0.9 points fewer than the over/under of 218.5 points in this matchup.
Key players for Utah
- Rudy Gobert: 14.9 PTS, 14.7 REB, 2.2 BLK, 72.5 FG%
- Donovan Mitchell: 24.6 PTS, 5.0 AST, 1.7 STL, 45.3 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (78-for-224)
- Bojan Bogdanovic: 16.9 PTS, 46.5 FG%, 40.0 3PT% (62-for-155)
- Mike Conley: 13.9 PTS, 5.3 AST, 1.2 STL, 50.4 FG%, 47.7 3PT% (61-for-128)
- Jordan Clarkson: 14.8 PTS, 37.1 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (69-for-227)
Jazz Injuries: Udoka Azubuike: Out (Ankle)
Wizards stats and betting info
Betting trends for Washington
- So far this season, Utah has compiled a 14-11-0 record against the spread.
- The Jazz have an 11-8 record against the spread when favored by 5.5 points or more this season.
- Utah has gone over in 13 of its 25 games with a set total (52%).
- In Washington’s 26 games this season, 10 have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s over/under of 218.5.
- A difference of 3.1 points separates this contest’s over/under (218.5 points) and the average total points bet in Wizards’ games (215.4 points) this season.
Key players for Washington
- Bradley Beal: 22.6 PTS, 5.7 AST, 44.1 FG%, 26.2 3PT% (34-for-130)
- Montrezl Harrell: 15.2 PTS, 8.0 REB, 64.8 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (2-for-8)
- Kyle Kuzma: 13.4 PTS, 8.3 REB, 42.5 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (54-for-152)
- Spencer Dinwiddie: 13.4 PTS, 5.3 AST, 39.2 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (41-for-118)
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope: 11.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 43.0 FG%, 40.1 3PT% (55-for-137)
Wizards Injuries: Rui Hachimura: Out (Not With Team), Thomas Bryant: Out (Left Knee)
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA odds across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!