Utah Jazz vs Sacramento Kings: Best Odds & NBA Betting Preview | 10/22/2021
The Utah Jazz (1-0) hit the court against the Sacramento Kings (1-0) as 6-point favorites on Friday, October 22, 2021 at 10:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 226.5.
Best odds for Jazz vs. Kings
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the NBA matchup between the Utah Jazz and Sacramento Kings.
Jazz stats and betting info
Betting trends for Utah
- Utah went 40-28-1 ATS last season.
- The Jazz were 28-17-1 ATS last season when playing as at least 6-point favorites.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total 32 times in Utah’s games.
- Utah and its opponent broke the 226.5-point mark 29 times last year.
- The over/under in this game is 226.5 points, 2.6 higher than the average total in Jazz games last season.
- The Jazz finished with a 48-17 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 73.8% of those games).
- Utah did not play a game last season with moneyline odds of or shorter.
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Jazz have an implied win probability of 0.0%.
|Field Goal %||46.8||15|
|Opp. Field Goal %||44.7||2|
|Rebounds Per Game||48.3||1|
|Opp. Rebounds Per Game||42.6||8|
|Turnovers Per Game||13.5||13|
|Opp. Turnovers Per Game||11.0||1|
Key players for Utah (Stats from 2020-21)
- Rudy Gobert: 14.3 PTS, 13.5 REB, 2.7 BLK, 67.5 FG%
- Donovan Mitchell: 26.4 PTS, 5.2 AST, 43.8 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (178-for-461)
- Jordan Clarkson: 18.4 PTS, 42.5 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (208-for-599)
- Bojan Bogdanovic: 17.0 PTS, 43.9 FG%, 39.0 3PT% (180-for-461)
- Joe Ingles: 12.1 PTS, 48.9 FG%, 45.1 3PT% (183-for-406)
Jazz Injuries: Trent Forrest: Day To Day (Concussion), Rudy Gay: Day To Day (Right Heel)
Kings stats and betting info
Betting trends for Sacramento
- Sacramento won 29 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover or pushing 37 times.
- The Kings were 11-6 ATS last year when playing as at least 6-point underdogs.
- Sacramento’s games hit the over 34 out of 66 times last season.
- Sacramento games had over 226.5 points 44 times last year.
- The average total points scored in Kings games last year (226.5) is 4.2 points higher than the total for this matchup.
- Last season, the Kings won 16 out of the 43 games, or 37.2%, in which they were the underdog.
- Sacramento entered 66 games last season as the underdog by or more and was 28-38 in those contests.
- The bookmakers’ moneyline implies a 0.0% chance of a victory for the Kings.
|Field Goal %||48.1||6|
|Opp. Field Goal %||48.9||30|
|Rebounds Per Game||41.2||30|
|Opp. Rebounds Per Game||45.3||20|
|Turnovers Per Game||12.8||19|
|Opp. Turnovers Per Game||13.2||15|
Key players for Sacramento (2020-21 stats)
- De’Aaron Fox: 25.2 PTS, 7.2 AST, 1.5 STL, 47.6 FG%, 31.9 3PT% (100-for-313)
- Buddy Hield: 16.6 PTS, 40.8 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (280-for-714)
- Richaun Holmes: 14.3 PTS, 8.3 REB, 1.6 BLK, 63.7 FG%, 18.2 3PT% (2-for-11)
- Harrison Barnes: 16.2 PTS, 50.0 FG%, 39.4 3PT% (100-for-254)
- Tyrese Haliburton: 13.2 PTS, 5.3 AST, 1.4 STL, 47.3 FG%, 41.3 3PT% (121-for-293)
Kings Injuries: None
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more NBA insights and betting odds check all of our NBA content here.