Utah Jazz vs Miami Heat Betting Odds & Game Analysis | November 13
The Utah Jazz (8-4) battle the Miami Heat (7-5) on November 13, 2021 at Vivint Arena. The Jazz are strongly favored, by seven points, in a matchup pitting one of the top defensive teams in the league against one of the highest-scoring squads. The Jazz are fifth in points allowed per contest (102.9), while the Heat are fourth in points scored (110.6).
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the NBA matchup between the Utah Jazz and Miami Heat in which the Jazz are currently the pick at sportsbooks based on money wagered at regulated sportsbooks, yet the Heat have picked up a respectable amount of the total number of tickets wagered.
Utah Vs. Miami Moneyline Betting Action
Jazz stats and betting info
Betting trends for Utah
- Utah’s ATS record is 7-5-0 this season.
- When they have played as at least 7-point favorites this season, the Jazz are 4-3 against the spread.
- Three of Utah’s 12 games with a set total have hit the over (25%).
- The Jazz have won 63.6% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (7-4).
- Utah has a 5-2 record (winning 71.4% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline favorite of -303 or shorter.
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Jazz have an implied win probability of 75.2%.
Key players for Utah
- Rudy Gobert: 15 PTS, 15.5 REB, 1.8 BLK, 71.8 FG%
- Donovan Mitchell: 25.9 PTS, 5.2 AST, 1.6 STL, 44 FG%, 32.2 3PT% (37-for-115)
- Bojan Bogdanovic: 16.3 PTS, 42.7 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (20-for-62)
- Mike Conley: 14.7 PTS, 5.2 AST, 1.5 STL, 47.7 FG%, 43.1 3PT% (28-for-65)
- Jordan Clarkson: 14.3 PTS, 34.5 FG%, 23.4 3PT% (26-for-111)
Jazz Injuries: Rudy Gay: Out (Right Heel)
Heat stats and betting info
Betting trends for Miami
- Utah has a 7-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Jazz are 4-3 against the spread when favored by 7 points or more this season.
- Utah games have hit the over in three out of 12 opportunities (25%).
- The Heat have been underdogs in four games this season and won three (75%) of those contests.
- Miami has not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +237.
- The implied probability of a win by the Heat based on the moneyline is 29.7%.
Key players for Miami
- Jimmy Butler: 23.6 PTS, 5.1 AST, 2.1 STL, 52.7 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (5-for-17)
- Bam Adebayo: 20.3 PTS, 11.5 REB, 1.5 STL, 51.3 FG%
- Tyler Herro: 21.1 PTS, 46 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (33-for-84)
- Kyle Lowry: 12.1 PTS, 7.3 AST, 1.3 STL, 40.4 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (24-for-73)
- Duncan Robinson: 9.9 PTS, 32.5 FG%, 31.2 3PT% (34-for-109)
Heat Injuries: Victor Oladipo: Out (Right Knee), Markieff Morris: Out (Neck), Jimmy Butler: Day To Day (Ankle)
Pick for Jazz vs. Heat
Betting split data from regulated betting sites paired with our in-depth statistical analysis favors the Jazz to win over the Heat.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA odds across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!