UL Monroe vs. Louisiana Betting Odds & Game Analysis | College Football Week 13 Predictions
The No. 23 Louisiana Ragin’ Cajuns (10-1, 0-0 Sun Belt) are heavy favorites — expected to win by at least two touchdowns (currently -21.5) — against the UL Monroe Warhawks (4-7, 0-0 Sun Belt) in a battle of two conference rivals. The expected point total for the game is 54.5.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Louisiana stats and betting info
Betting trends for Louisiana
- So far this season, Louisiana has put together a 5-6-0 record against the spread.
- The Ragin’ Cajuns are winless against the spread (0-1) when playing as at least 21.5-point favorites.
- Louisiana has gone over in three of its 11 games with a set total (27.3%).
- Louisiana and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total (54.5 points) five times this season.
- On average, the Ragin’ Cajuns have seen a 56.9 over/under in their games this season, 2.4 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- The Ragin’ Cajuns rack up 49.8 fewer yards per game (408.8), than the Warhawks allow per matchup (458.6).
- In games that Louisiana picks up more than 458.6 yards, the team is 2-0 overall.
- The Ragin’ Cajuns have turned the ball over eight times this season, nine fewer than the Warhawks have forced (17).
|Pass yards||214.1 (2355)||86|
|Rush yards||194.7 (2142)||34|
|Points scored||32.2 (354)||40|
|Pass yards against||210.1 (2311)||35|
|Rush yards against||141.8 (1560)||52|
|Points allowed||18.7 (206)||13|
Key players for Louisiana
- Levi Lewis has 2,274 passing yards (206.7 ypg) to lead Louisiana, completing 61.6% of his passes and throwing 18 touchdown passes and four interceptions this season. He’s also helped out on the ground with 206 rushing yards (18.7 ypg) on 73 carries with three rushing touchdowns.
- The team’s top rusher, Chris Smith, has carried the ball 134 times for 803 yards (73.0 per game), with eight touchdowns this year.
- Michael Jefferson’s team-leading 332 receiving yards (30.2 yards per game) have come on 13 receptions with three touchdowns.
UL Monroe stats and betting info
Betting trends for UL Monroe
- UL Monroe’s ATS record is 5-6-0 this year.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 21.5 points or more, the Warhawks have a 3-3 record against the spread.
- UL Monroe games have gone over the point total in five out of 11 opportunities (45.5%).
- There have been six UL Monroe games that have finished with a combined score higher than 54.5 points this season.
- Warhawks’ games have a total points bet of 55.5 points this season, 1.0 point more than the over/under for this contest.
- The Warhawks average 23.2 fewer yards per game (328.7) than the Ragin’ Cajuns give up per matchup (351.9).
- In games that UL Monroe piles up more than 351.9 yards, the team is 2-4.
- The Warhawks have 14 giveaways this season, while the Ragin’ Cajuns have 18 takeaways .
|Pass yards||197.0 (2167)||104|
|Rush yards||131.7 (1449)||96|
|Points scored||21.4 (235)||109|
|Pass yards against||297.0 (3267)||126|
|Rush yards against||161.6 (1778)||82|
|Points allowed||34.6 (381)||117|
Key players for UL Monroe
- Chandler Rogers has thrown for 1,295 yards (117.7 ypg) to lead UL Monroe, completing 62.9% of his passes and tossing nine touchdown passes and three interceptions this season. He’s also run for 351 yards (31.9 ypg) on 134 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- Andrew Henry has carried the ball 127 times for a team-high 490 yards (44.5 per game), with four touchdowns this year.
- Jeremiah Knight’s 541 receiving yards (49.2 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s registered 43 receptions and two touchdowns.
Sports bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!