UCLA vs. Colorado: Best Odds and College Football Preview for 11/13/2021
The UCLA Bruins (5-4, 0-0 Pac-12) are big favorites — expected to win by at least two touchdowns (currently -15) — against the Colorado Buffaloes (3-6, 0-0 Pac-12) in a matchup of two conference rivals. An over/under of 58 points has been established for the matchup.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
UCLA stats and betting info
Betting trends for UCLA
- UCLA is 5-4-0 against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 15-point favorites this season, the Bruins are 2-0 against the spread.
- In UCLA’s nine games with a set total, four have hit the over (44.4%).
- UCLA and its opponents have combined to exceed Saturday’s over/under of 58 points six times this season.
- The Bruins have seen a 61.7 average over/under in their games this season, 3.7 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- The Bruins average only 6.9 more yards per game (415.7), than the Buffaloes allow per matchup (408.8).
- When UCLA piles up more than 408.8 yards, the team is 4-2.
- This year, the Bruins have turned the ball over nine times, two more than the Buffaloes’ takeaways (7).
|Pass yards||216.0 (1944)||84|
|Rush yards||199.7 (1797)||29|
|Points scored||32.2 (290)||37|
|Pass yards against||278.4 (2506)||120|
|Rush yards against||116.6 (1049)||20|
|Points allowed||28.2 (254)||80|
Key players for UCLA
- Dorian Thompson-Robinson has thrown for 1,639 yards (182.1 ypg) to lead UCLA, completing 59.7% of his passes and recording 14 touchdown passes and three interceptions this season. He’s also contributed in the ground game with 364 rushing yards (40.4 ypg) on 97 carries with six rushing touchdowns.
- Zach Charbonnet has carried the ball 135 times for a team-high 797 yards (88.6 per game), with eight touchdowns this year. He’s also tacked on 16 catches for 144 yards (16.0 per game).
- Kyle Philips’ 528 receiving yards (58.7 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s collected 39 receptions and six touchdowns.
Colorado stats and betting info
Betting trends for Colorado
- So far this year, Colorado has put together a 4-4-0 record against the spread.
- The Buffaloes are 2-0 against the spread so far when playing as at least 15-point underdogs.
- Three of Colorado’s eight games with a set total have hit the over (37.5%).
- There have been just two games featuring Colorado this season with more combined scoring than Saturday’s point total of 58.
- The over/under for this contest is 9.1 points more than the average over/under in Buffaloes’ games this season (48.9 points).
- The Buffaloes rack up 128.3 fewer yards per game (266.7) than the Bruins give up (395.0).
- The Buffaloes have turned the ball over six times, eight fewer times than the Bruins have forced turnovers (14).
|Pass yards||134.8 (1213)||127|
|Rush yards||131.9 (1187)||98|
|Points scored||19.1 (172)||119|
|Pass yards against||231.6 (2084)||66|
|Rush yards against||177.2 (1595)||99|
|Points allowed||25.7 (231)||66|
Key players for Colorado
- Brendon Lewis leads Colorado with 1,186 passing yards (131.8 ypg) on 109-of-183 passing with 10 touchdowns compared to three interceptions this season. He also adds 143 rushing yards (15.9 ypg) on 70 carries while scoring one touchdown on the ground.
- The team’s top rusher, Jarek Broussard, has carried the ball 114 times for 510 yards (56.7 per game), with two touchdowns this year.
- Brenden Rice’s 285 receiving yards (31.7 yards per game) lead the team. He has 18 receptions with three touchdowns.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.