Twins vs. White Sox Player Props | Carlos Correa | Friday
The Chicago White Sox visit the Minnesota Twins at Target Field, taking the field at 8:10pm ET on Friday July 15th. The Chicago White Sox are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 9 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at Minnesota Twins player Carlos Correa as the Twins face the Chicago White Sox in Major League Baseball action.
In the last 5 matchups between the Twins and White Sox, the Twins won three times and the White Sox won twice. Their most recent matchup on July 14, 2022 ended 12-2 with the Chicago White Sox taking the win.
Carlos Correa Season Stats
- Games Played: 67 | Home Runs: 10 | RBI: 31 | Runs: 37 | Batting Average: .279 | OBP: .356 | SLG: .446 | OPS: .802.
- Correa’s Hits line for tonight’s matchup vs. Chicago White Sox is set at 0.5 which is 0.57 less than than his season average of 1.07.
- Correa’s Runs Scored line for tonight’s matchup vs. Chicago White Sox is set at 0.5 which is 0.05 less than than his season average of 0.55.
- Correa’s RBIs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Chicago White Sox is set at 0.5 which is 0.04 more than than his season average of 0.46.
- Correa’s Home Runs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Chicago White Sox is set at 0.5 which is 0.35 more than than his season average of 0.15.
Carlos Correa Stats vs. Chicago
Carlos Correa Notable Teammates
The The Chicago White Sox are 3-2 in their last five games, while the Minnesota Twins are heading into this matchup with a record of 2-3 in their last five contests.
The Twins’ 49-42 record in 2022 puts them in 1st place in the AL Central with a 22-17 division record and 4th place in the American League with a 45-36 league record.
The Chicago White Sox are 44-45, sitting in 3rd place in the AL Central with a 16-18 division record and 10th place in the American League with a 37-42 league record.
Chicago White Sox Stat Rankings
|Team Batting Avg||.255||4|
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analysts.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
Yankees vs. Blue Jays Player Props | Jose Trevino | Friday
Yankees vs. Blue Jays Player Props | Jameson Taillon | Friday
Yankees vs. Blue Jays Player Props | Andrew Benintendi | Friday
Twins vs. Rangers Player Props | Luis Arraez | Friday
The Texas Rangers visit the Minnesota Twins at Target Field, taking the field at 8:10pm ET on Friday August 19th. The Texas Rangers are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8 runs…