Twins vs. Reds Player Props | Matt Wallner | Tuesday
The Cincinnati Reds host the Minnesota Twins on Tuesday, 6:40 PM ET at Great American Ball Park. The Cincinnati Reds are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +123.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Minnesota Twins is -145. The Twins are a -1.5 favorite. The over/under is set at 9.5 runs.
In their first and only matchup this season on September 19, 2023, the Reds won by a score of 7-3.
Matt’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Matt Wallner (MIN) has stayed under his runs-batted-in prop in 22 of his last 28 games.
Matt’s stats vs. Cincinnati Reds
Matt’s Season Stats
Matt’s Team’s Standings
|Runs / Gm||4.40||22||-0.1|
|RunsAgst / Gm||4.77||22||0.2|
Matt’s Notable Teammates
- Noelvi Marte (CIN) has gone over his total-bases prop in 5 of his last 5 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 14.66% edge on the Over.
Current best odds: O 0.5 (-169) are at DraftKings
- Noelvi Marte (CIN) has gone over his hits prop in 5 of his last 5 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 14.66% edge on the Over.
Current best odds: O 0.5 (-159) are at PointsBet
- Will Benson (CIN) has stayed under his runs prop in 4 of his last 5 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 1.06% edge on the Under.
Current best odds: U 0.5 (-213) are at DraftKings
- Elly De La Cruz (CIN) has stayed under his runs prop in 5 of his last 5 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 6.93% edge on the Under.
Current best odds: U 0.5 (-164) are at DraftKings
- Jake Fraley (CIN) has stayed under his runs-batted-in prop in 7 of his last 7 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 11.78% edge on the Under.
Current best odds: U 0.5 (-233) are at DraftKings
MLB BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking MLB player props computer prediction.
MLB Prop Cheat Sheet
The MLB player prop cheat sheet is the fastest way to find the best prop bets for the day’s action.
We scan thousands of data points, betting odds, and historical inputs to find the streaks and value you need to make smarter prop bets.
Check out what the MLB player prop cheat sheet shows for today.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.