Twins vs. Brewers Player Props | Carlos Correa | Tuesday
The Milwaukee Brewers visit the Minnesota Twins at Target Field, taking the field at 7:40pm ET on Tuesday July 12th. The Milwaukee Brewers are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 9.5 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at Minnesota Twins player Carlos Correa as the Twins face the Milwaukee Brewers in Major League Baseball action.
Carlos Correa Season Stats
- Games Played: 64 | Home Runs: 10 | RBI: 31 | Runs: 37 | Batting Average: .278 | OBP: .351 | SLG: .452 | OPS: .803.
- Correa’s Hits line for tonight’s matchup vs. Milwaukee Brewers is set at 1.5 which is 0.58 less than than his season average of 1.08.
- Correa’s Runs Scored line for tonight’s matchup vs. Milwaukee Brewers is set at 0.5 which is 0.08 less than than his season average of 0.58.
- Correa’s RBIs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Milwaukee Brewers is set at 0.5 which is 0.02 more than than his season average of 0.48.
- Correa’s Home Runs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Milwaukee Brewers is set at 0.5 which is 0.34 more than than his season average of 0.16.
Carlos Correa Notable Teammates
The The Milwaukee Brewers are 3-2 in their last five games, while the Minnesota Twins are heading into this matchup with a record of 4-1 in their last five contests.
The Twins’ 48-40 record in 2022 puts them in 1st place in the AL Central with a 22-16 division record and 3rd place in the American League with a 45-35 league record.
The Milwaukee Brewers are 48-39, sitting in 1st place in the NL Central with a 28-19 division record and 5th place in the National League with a 42-37 league record.
Milwaukee Brewers Stat Rankings
|Team Batting Avg||.237||22|
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analysts.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
Yankees vs. Mariners Player Props | Aaron Judge | Wednesday
The New York Yankees visit the Seattle Mariners at T-Mobile Park, taking the field at 4:10pm ET on Wednesday August 10th. The Seattle Mariners are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 7 runs…
White Sox vs. Royals Player Props | Johnny Cueto | Wednesday
The Chicago White Sox visit the Kansas City Royals at Kauffman Stadium, taking the field at 8:10pm ET on Wednesday August 10th. The Kansas City Royals are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 9 runs…