Twins vs. Brewers Player Props | Byron Buxton | Tuesday
The Milwaukee Brewers visit the Minnesota Twins at Target Field, taking the field at 7:40pm ET on Tuesday July 12th. The Milwaukee Brewers are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 9.5 runs.
Today, we are looking at Minnesota Twins player Byron Buxton as the Twins face the Milwaukee Brewers in Major League Baseball action.
Byron Buxton Season Stats
- Games Played: 67 | Home Runs: 23 | RBI: 42 | Runs: 48 | Batting Average: .215 | OBP: .295 | SLG: .550 | OPS: .845.
- Buxton’s Hits line for tonight’s matchup vs. Milwaukee Brewers is set at 1.5 which is 0.31 less than than his season average of 0.81.
- Buxton’s Runs Scored line for tonight’s matchup vs. Milwaukee Brewers is set at 0.5 which is 0.22 less than than his season average of 0.72.
- Buxton’s RBIs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Milwaukee Brewers is set at 0.5 which is 0.13 less than than his season average of 0.63.
- Buxton’s Home Runs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Milwaukee Brewers is set at 0.5 which is 0.16 more than than his season average of 0.34.
Byron Buxton Notable Teammates
The The Milwaukee Brewers are 3-2 in their last five games, while the Minnesota Twins are heading into this matchup with a record of 4-1 in their last five contests.
The Twins’ 48-40 record in 2022 puts them in 1st place in the AL Central with a 22-16 division record and 3rd place in the American League with a 45-35 league record.
The Milwaukee Brewers are 48-39, sitting in 1st place in the NL Central with a 28-19 division record and 5th place in the National League with a 42-37 league record.
Milwaukee Brewers Stat Rankings
|Team Batting Avg||.237||22|
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.