Twins vs. Angels Player Props | Luis Arraez | Friday
The Los Angeles Angels visit the Minnesota Twins at Target Field, taking the field at 8:10pm ET on Friday September 23rd. The Minnesota Twins are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 7 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at Minnesota Twins player Luis Arraez as the Twins face the Los Angeles Angels in Major League Baseball action.
The Twins and Angels have met three times this season, with the Twins winning once and the Angels winning twice. Their most recent matchup on August 14, 2022 ended 4-2 with the Los Angeles Angels taking the win.
Luis Arraez Season Stats
- Games Played: 136 | Home Runs: 8 | RBI: 48 | Runs: 81 | Batting Average: .313 | OBP: .371 | SLG: .419 | OPS: .790.
- Arraez’s Hits line for tonight’s matchup vs. Los Angeles Angels is set at 1.5 which is 0.68 less than than his season average of 1.18.
- Arraez’s Runs Scored line for tonight’s matchup vs. Los Angeles Angels is set at 0.5 which is 0.10 less than than his season average of 0.60.
- Arraez’s RBIs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Los Angeles Angels is set at 0.5 which is 0.15 more than than his season average of 0.35.
- Arraez’s Home Runs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Los Angeles Angels is set at 0.5 which is 0.44 more than than his season average of 0.06.
Luis Arraez Stats vs. Los Angeles
Luis Arraez Notable Teammates
The The Los Angeles Angels are 1-4 in their last five games, while the Minnesota Twins are heading into this matchup with a record of 3-2 in their last five contests.
The Twins’ 73-77 record in 2022 puts them in 3rd place in the AL Central with a 35-32 division record and 9th place in the American League with a 65-65 league record.
The Los Angeles Angels are 65-85, sitting in 4th place in the AL West with a 31-36 division record and 12th place in the American League with a 58-72 league record.
Los Angeles Angels Stat Rankings
|Team Batting Avg||.229||25|
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analysts.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.