Tulane vs. Memphis Betting Odds & Game Analysis | College Football Week 13 Predictions
The Memphis Tigers (5-6, 0-0 AAC) and Tulane Green Wave (2-9, 0-0 AAC) will play each other in a battle of two conference rivals. The Tigers are the favorites, expected to win by at least a field goal but less than a touchdown (currently -5.5). The total for this one is set at 57.5 points.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Memphis stats and betting info
Betting trends for Memphis
- Memphis has gone 3-7-0 ATS this season.
- The Tigers are 1-2 against the spread when favored by 5.5 points or more this season.
- Memphis has gone over in four of its 10 games with a set total (40%).
- This season, six of Memphis’ 10 games have gone over Saturday’s total of 57.5 points.
- On average, the Tigers have seen a 62.1 over/under in their games this season, 4.6 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- The Tigers collect only 4.9 more yards per game (438.0) than the Green Wave allow per matchup (433.1).
- When Memphis picks up more than 433.1 yards, the team is 3-2.
- This year, the Tigers have turned the ball over 19 times, four more than the Green Wave’s takeaways (15).
|Pass yards||295.4 (3249)||18|
|Rush yards||142.6 (1569)||87|
|Points scored||29.8 (328)||59|
|Pass yards against||260.4 (2864)||108|
|Rush yards against||154.5 (1700)||73|
|Points allowed||29.4 (323)||90|
Key players for Memphis
- Seth Henigan leads Memphis with 2,986 passing yards (271.5 ypg) on 208-of-351 passing with 22 touchdowns compared to eight interceptions this season. He also adds 122 rushing yards (11.1 ypg) on 70 carries.
- The team’s top rusher, Brandon Thomas, has carried the ball 116 times for 669 yards (60.8 per game), with eight touchdowns this year.
- Calvin Austin III’s 1,129 receiving yards (102.6 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s collected 72 receptions and eight touchdowns.
Tulane stats and betting info
Betting trends for Tulane
- Tulane is 5-6-0 against the spread this season.
- The Green Wave have a 3-3 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 5.5 points or more.
- The teams have hit the over in six of Tulane’s 11 games with a set total .
- This season, seven games Tulane played finished with a combined score over 57.5 points.
- Green Wave’s games have a total points bet of 62.6 points this season, 5.1 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
- The Green Wave rack up 34.2 fewer yards per game (380.7) than the Tigers give up per contest (414.9).
- Tulane is 2-1 overall when the team piles up over 414.9 yards.
- The Green Wave have turned the ball over 10 more times (21 total) than the Tigers have forced a turnover (11) this season.
|Pass yards||228.5 (2514)||72|
|Rush yards||152.2 (1674)||76|
|Points scored||27.5 (303)||69|
|Pass yards against||265.4 (2919)||112|
|Rush yards against||167.7 (1845)||89|
|Points allowed||34.1 (375)||116|
Key players for Tulane
- Michael Pratt leads Tulane with 2,234 passing yards (203.1 ypg) on 174-of-294 passing with 20 touchdowns compared to six interceptions this season. He also adds 123 rushing yards (11.2 ypg) on 94 carries while scoring four touchdowns on the ground.
- The team’s top rusher, Tyjae Spears, has carried the ball 99 times for 599 yards (54.5 per game), with seven touchdowns this year.
- Tyrick James’ 410 receiving yards (37.3 yards per game) lead the team. He has 28 receptions with four touchdowns.
Sports bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!